Page 1 of 1
Blood...
Posted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:06 pm
by Marjolein
alright, they drew the first blood

ouch... but still fun to watch, I'm only going in with my "jute" (ehm, cloth?)
If I have to put in a new bowl of water...it's impossible, they jump in it before it hits the ground and everything is a mess... Cleaning up is useless... they bite each other pretty bad so they squeeck like little piggies, they eat like monsters, drag toys to places you never thought they could go, and rarely sleep.
Funny tho, if I bring one of them on a shorter (20min.) walk, they are not that brave, and are happy to just follow me, play a little, but as soon as we approach the garage again spirit is up and they attack my shoes/jeans/hands
special visitor:

(we saved Kermit, he was not harmed too much...)

attacking the "jute"

the female in the dog-bed found a chewie, she is pretty determined not to give it up
more on my site

Re: Blood...
Posted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:12 pm
by alspyce
They are Beautiful!!
Re: Blood...
Posted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:15 pm
by Dutchringgirl
How funny!! and adorable !! I love the showing of the teeth. GRRRRRRRRRRR
Re: Blood...
Posted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:15 pm
by CaroleBoaz
Haha! They are so happy, though!
Re: Blood...
Posted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:18 pm
by felixone123
just precious!! love your site - great shots of them.
Re: Blood...
Posted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:52 pm
by vneerland
Marjolein wrote:alright, they drew the first blood

ouch... but still fun to watch, I'm only going in with my "jute" (ehm, cloth?)
Jute = jute

(rag/or sack)
The pics have not loaded yet for me, but I cannot wait to see the blood and gore.

Re: Blood...
Posted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:53 pm
by Sugars Mom
Awww, so cute!!!
I love the markings on the one (ones?) with the stripe on the face.
Re: Blood...
Posted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:24 am
by leih merigian
just look at the tails in the last pic, with the girlie guarding her treat (
straight up), and the wannabees with straight tails
What a great illustration of the confidence that comes from the pack...and one reason why I really think a stranger to pups should evaluate them individually

(all litters, not picking on yours, Marjolein!)
Re: Blood...
Posted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:48 pm
by Marjolein
leih merigian wrote:just look at the tails in the last pic, with the girlie guarding her treat (
straight up), and the wannabees with straight tails
What a great illustration of the confidence that comes from the pack...and one reason why I really think a stranger to pups should evaluate them individually

(all litters, not picking on yours, Marjolein!)
Very true, adding to that, the male that was used for this litter is "genetically programmed" with a high tail

and I happen to know granddad pretty well, he also wears his tail rather high and has given this to ALL his offspring.
I'm going even a step further, I will not let people decide which one they want, only when they are experienced and come to watch them several times etc. I take them on individual walks, plays in the yard etc. That's when you see the real chracters
Ow, I added some new snow pics today
(hang on, too cute...)

Re: Blood...
Posted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:57 pm
by felixone123
when i look at your pups, i wonder what my Odin was like at that age (rescued at 4 yrs) Having missed out on all that, I look at him now and imagine him as a puppy!! He probably was adorable with little stripes all over him. Kind of makes me want one - KIND OF.....

Re: Blood...
Posted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:56 am
by Sugars Mom
Oh they are so so cute. You are going to really miss them I bet!
Re: Blood...
Posted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:54 am
by Dutchringgirl
i love the dark one with snow on his nose
Re: Blood...
Posted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:53 am
by Isis
Oh my!! The cuteness is overwhelming!! The puppies are looking AMAZING!!!
Re: Blood...
Posted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:56 pm
by kchristy
Re: Blood...
Posted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:20 pm
by wahinelf
I like the little demon showing teeth in the second picture...how can that be so cute?
Re: Blood...
Posted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:41 pm
by MeganBays
I love the snow pic

I'm not too far off from that stage.. Mine are starting to try to bark now, it's pretty funny to watch em squeak!