Page 1 of 1
The fog
Posted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:06 pm
by Jan
Re: The fog
Posted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:19 pm
by alspyce
Very pretty, love the ice on the trees.
Re: The fog
Posted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:02 pm
by CaroleBoaz
The photos are beautiful. But I hope your weather improves. I hear it's been very cold!
Re: The fog
Posted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:20 pm
by Jan
It still is, last night it was -21 celsius. But the wind makes it feel much so colder. Yesterday we had no wind and I went training with Bas at the dogschool. We had to walk and move a lot so we stayed warm without any problems although it was -14.
Re: The fog
Posted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:40 pm
by kchristy
very beautiful pictures

Re: The fog
Posted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:55 pm
by MeganBays
Gorgeous photos!
Megan Bays
www.kolemountainkennels.com
Re: The fog
Posted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:39 pm
by leih merigian
wow...
Re: The fog
Posted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:14 pm
by Dutchringgirl
Beautiful pictures!!!! thanks for posting them !
Re: The fog
Posted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:28 pm
by Lauren
I love the ice on the trees and the sound it makes in a slight breeze.