Page 1 of 1
Selena
Posted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:16 pm
by Selena
Hi all,
My name is Selena van Leeuwen, married to Dick. We've 2 children, a boy who just turned 3 and agirl who be 2 in may. We breed x HH, with our own thoughts how a psd should be ( in our eyes).
Saw some people here I already know, IRL or via internet (boards, forums, FB):

Re: Selena
Posted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:31 pm
by CaroleBoaz
Welcome!
Re: Selena
Posted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:07 pm
by alspyce
Welcome!
Re: Selena
Posted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:39 pm
by MeganBays
Hola!
I think your dogs are sissies
Heehee... Just playing!
Megan Bays
www.kolemountainkennels.com
Re: Selena
Posted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:48 pm
by Selena
Lol, wanna play with Bor's and Wichie's dad or halfbrother, huh
Be a bad girl like this, and you won't get the pic you're begging me about the last days

Re: Selena
Posted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:52 pm
by MeganBays
Oh noooooo!!!!!!!!!!
Megan Bays
www.kolemountainkennels.com
Re: Selena
Posted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:55 pm
by MeganBays
I just got a midget and now I'm going to get the Jolly Green Giant LOL! The new girl is tiny and very different looking from my girls.
Which half brother are we talking about? I decline any invitations, but will volunteer Scott and feel no shame.
Megan Bays
www.kolemountainkennels.com
Re: Selena
Posted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:03 pm
by Selena
MeganBays wrote:I just got a midget and now I'm going to get the Jolly Green Giant LOL! The new girl is tiny and very different looking from my girls.
Which half brother are we talking about? I decline any invitations, but will volunteer Scott and feel no shame.
Megan Bays
http://www.kolemountainkennels.com
Rocko or bassie, uncle Spike is an option too
Your girls look like Anne, esp Wichie, sway has a wibo touch in her

harley is an total outcross, you're already used to "the van leeuwen look".
Edit: the giant also fits harley

says dick.
Re: Selena
Posted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:06 am
by leih merigian
Welcome! It'll be great to have you around here!
(I was lurking on another forum you're on when your last was born; my time does fly!)
Re: Selena
Posted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:00 am
by Choochi
Hi Selena, great to have you on here

Re: Selena
Posted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:12 pm
by Marjolein
Re: Selena
Posted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:35 pm
by Selena
Mmmm, hey blonT!
I'm not small, just ain't very big

And my dogs aren't that big
Hi 'Martha! ( recognize your dogs names lol, not your nick)
Leih, yep i had it pretty bad those last weeks with chrissie. Marjolein said i had a hughe pumpkin under my t shirt..

Re: Selena
Posted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:37 pm
by kchristy
Welcome

Re: Selena
Posted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:59 am
by Marjolein
Selena wrote: Marjolein said i had a hughe pumpkin under my t shirt..

she swallowed it whole!

Re: Selena
Posted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:40 pm
by vneerland
Hoi Seleen.
