Page 1 of 1

not new but we've been gone for a while!!

Posted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:18 am
by Kristie E
Hey all!!
felt like I've been gone so long I needed to say hi again !!!

Re: not new but we've been gone for a while!!

Posted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:00 pm
by Marjolein
welcome back :D Where have you been?? :dsangry: :dssmile:

Re: not new but we've been gone for a while!!

Posted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:50 pm
by alspyce
I wondered what had happened to you! Glad you're back.

Re: not new but we've been gone for a while!!

Posted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:35 am
by Sugars Mom
Welcome back!

Whatcha been up to?

Re: not new but we've been gone for a while!!

Posted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:24 am
by Dutchringgirl
:stickman: I was wondering where you were!! Yeah !! your back !

Re: not new but we've been gone for a while!!

Posted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:02 am
by leih merigian
Hey there! Glad to see you're back!

Re: not new but we've been gone for a while!!

Posted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:00 pm
by Kristie E
got busy working this summer at our ice cream shop and then went into hibernation .. I have the great brindle blankey that keeps me warm and amazingly it never falls off and it literally moves when you move.. actually, I got sick this fall and didn't have the energy to do much .. poor gwen has been wasting away and now she is on a diet because my husband likes to let her lick the dinner plates... :roll: /
she has been sweating me for food constantly ... and then begs to go outside to see if she can find something tasty on the ground :o
I am glad to be feeling better and I missed you all ... now for the work of getting back to training and hopefully a spring PDC PSA trial if not then later this summer..

Re: not new but we've been gone for a while!!

Posted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:48 am
by leih merigian
Hope you're all better now! (hate it when that happens :mrgreen: )