Page 1 of 1

Silly pic of Panzer!

Posted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:06 am
by Isis
Image

This is Panzer in a huge "Clog"...lol! I wish I had taken a picture that showed the whole "shoe"..but I took it with my phone. Our other two dogs, a Standard Schnauzer and a German Shepherd, are on a down behind my husband...

I always see tourists putting their children in this clog and taking pics, so I wanted to have one of Panzer (before he gets too big!) after all...he IS a Dutch Shepherd and therefore it is LESS silly for him to be wearing a Danish shoe!

Re: Silly pic of Panzer!

Posted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:13 am
by felixone123
Panzer looks good in the clog :lol:

Re: Silly pic of Panzer!

Posted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:04 am
by Sugars Mom
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: Silly pic of Panzer!

Posted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:21 pm
by kchristy
Lol cute :)

Re: Silly pic of Panzer!

Posted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:52 pm
by leih merigian
Growing fast!

Cute pic :wtg:

Re: Silly pic of Panzer!

Posted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:37 am
by wahinelf
Thats too funny! I love solvang, its so silly and quaint.

Re: Silly pic of Panzer!

Posted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:08 am
by Isis
wahinelf wrote:Thats too funny! I love solvang, its so silly and quaint.

Oh! You've been here, lol! It is quaint...a popular town for tourists!

Re: Silly pic of Panzer!

Posted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:24 pm
by Marjolein
That's where his Dutch roots came out! He loves the clog, a "cousin" of the wooden shoe :mrgreen:
Great pic!