Page 1 of 1

Ivil has a bad night...

Posted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:22 pm
by Marjolein
Image
:dsshock: NOOOOOooooo! My bed! It's ruined!
Branco couldn't care less....

I was so happy to be cleaning up the "snow" that came out, it sticks to EVERYthing, forever. Cant get it out of the vacuumcleaner anymore... and still find it all over the house...great! :?
Branco is off to his new home now, so we will start looking for some brand new dog-beds for both, coast is clear :mrgreen:

Re: Ivil has a bad night...

Posted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:49 pm
by alspyce
Branco-----was he the green one??? Ivil seems to be saying "I've had enough with this one!"
What a nice looking pup---you will miss him.
I think it's great that you whelp and raise them in the house.

Re: Ivil has a bad night...

Posted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:45 pm
by Schlussdibusti
Oh this little stinker! What a way to say "thanks mom for everything you did for me" ! :mrgreen:

Re: Ivil has a bad night...

Posted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:47 pm
by Marjolein
The green on was "Bink"
Branco was without collar ;)
I only let them in the house for an hour or so, and they sleep inside. During the day they get to play in the kennel, with lamp and door to garage. Most pups I breed will be sold as "indoor" dogs, so it will be easier for them if they get used to being inside right away ;)

Re: Ivil has a bad night...

Posted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:08 pm
by alspyce
All pups here where whelped inside, and put out during the day in pens when they got to be about 4 weeks old, then inside for the night again. I think it makes a very big difference in their social and confidence skills. They were handled tons of times during the day, both as a group for play, and separately for cuddling & grooming. I really miss the baby stage of having litters. (Except for the every 3 hour, around the clock,tube feedings for sick pups, or the times when you loose pups/or even bitches.)

Re: Ivil has a bad night...

Posted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:49 am
by leih merigian
Poor Ivil! (And poor mom/housecleaner!)

Re: Ivil has a bad night...

Posted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:46 am
by Choochi
what is that stuff??

Re: Ivil has a bad night...

Posted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:57 am
by Isis
Aaww! So precious! I would love to get another Dutch Shepherd at some point....your dogs are beautiful!

Re: Ivil has a bad night...

Posted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:30 pm
by Christie M
Isis wrote:Aaww! So precious! I would love to get another Dutch Shepherd at some point....your dogs are beautiful!
Isis, I am sure you will find the right dog at the right time.

Can you please visit the user control panel (link is located towards the top left of any page) and create a signature that contains your name? That way you don't have to remember to sign all of your posts and we know who we are talking too :D

Re: Ivil has a bad night...

Posted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:53 pm
by Marjolein
Choochi wrote:what is that stuff??
it's polystyrene ;)

Re: Ivil has a bad night...

Posted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:45 pm
by Christie M
Marjolein wrote:Image
I should have commented on the picture first.
That could never have happened at my house. No matter how much Willow loves her puppies, no one touches her pillow :twisted: