Page 1 of 1

Enjoying the warm sunshine

Posted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:12 am
by Isis
Panzer seems to like to bask in the sun like his older sisters! Here he is sitting in a patio chair catching a few rays....
I'm sorry that the pic quality isn't so great, I took them through the kitchen window with my phone.. ;)

Image

Image

Image

Re: Enjoying the warm sunshine

Posted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:31 pm
by Lauren
Now THAT is the life! what a handsome sunbather!

Re: Enjoying the warm sunshine

Posted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:40 pm
by alspyce
How cute!

Re: Enjoying the warm sunshine

Posted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:39 pm
by leih merigian
What a doll!

I so recognize the poses, too :mrgreen:

Re: Enjoying the warm sunshine

Posted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:18 pm
by felixone123
where's his hat and sunglasses? :lol:

Re: Enjoying the warm sunshine

Posted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:24 pm
by Isis
I have put a pair of Ray Bans on him! He likes looking cool!! 8-)

Re: Enjoying the warm sunshine

Posted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:53 pm
by Sugars Mom
Wow, he so good looking! How old is he now? Right in-between puppy and dog...

LOVE the leaning shot!

Re: Enjoying the warm sunshine

Posted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:54 pm
by Marjolein
haha, nice and warm!

Re: Enjoying the warm sunshine

Posted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:13 am
by kchristy
Very handsome :)

Re: Enjoying the warm sunshine

Posted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:52 pm
by Dutchringgirl
what a riot!!! How handsome!

Re: Enjoying the warm sunshine

Posted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:21 am
by Isis
Sugars Mom wrote:Wow, he so good looking! How old is he now? Right in-between puppy and dog...

LOVE the leaning shot!
Ah, thank you and everyone!! I think he a handsome boy , too! I like your description "Right in between puppy and dog", lol! He is 5 months old. :binkybaby: :lol: