Page 1 of 1

Xena is 8 months old!

Posted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:17 pm
by Lauren
IMG_1002.jpg
IMG_1002.jpg (109.79 KiB) Viewed 3304 times
I am 8 months and one day old! And boy am I amazing. I have become such a big part of the family, I don't know how they ever lived without me!
IMG_0957.jpg
IMG_0957.jpg (40.51 KiB) Viewed 3304 times
I helped dad finish the porch floor...

I am a super taste tester for mom in the kitchen!
IMG_0953.jpg
IMG_0953.jpg (63.66 KiB) Viewed 3304 times
At work, I have learned to carry the watering can for mom, because sometimes she has her hands full!
IMG_0997.jpg
IMG_0997.jpg (64.47 KiB) Viewed 3304 times
then I down stay in the gardens while she pulls trash and leaves out.
IMG_1000.jpg
IMG_1000.jpg (102.94 KiB) Viewed 3304 times
I LOVE to watch the people and visit my favorite shop owners! I am even very brave in the center island, but mom keeps a tight lead on me there :roll:
IMG_1003.jpg
IMG_1003.jpg (89.8 KiB) Viewed 3304 times
At home, my kitty friend Xi Ling likes to rub and love and kiss all over me, and if I get too rough, she bites my cheek. We are snuggle buddies.
IMG_0972.jpg
IMG_0972.jpg (49.01 KiB) Viewed 3304 times
The other two cats are coming around, too. But I still like to chase that Shen Mau. :dsrazz:

I have started to play tug with mom, because she seems to like it.
IMG_0986.jpg
IMG_0986.jpg (54.71 KiB) Viewed 3304 times
She thought that it was going to replace TREATS! Who is she kidding? I do like frisbee and fetch,too, but come on! Nothing beats TREATS. Nothing that is except my new best buddy, Reindeer!!!

I found him thrown out like a piece of trash!? Mom said I could bring him home, so I did! It was hard because he was a door stop, so he weighs a LOT! I made mom run home with me and Reindeer the WHOLE way! (she started exercising again?)
IMG_0964.jpg
IMG_0964.jpg (63.45 KiB) Viewed 3304 times
IMG_0980.jpg
IMG_0980.jpg (47.99 KiB) Viewed 3304 times
He is the bomb!

And here is a side shot to show you how mature and beautiful I am!!!
IMG_0985.jpg
IMG_0985.jpg (93.92 KiB) Viewed 3304 times
When people tell mom that I am pretty I turn and smile and wag at them, then I prance on... it is the least you can do for your fans...
Mom says that maybe NEXT I will learn to be modest??? what is that? :dsdoubt:

Re: Xena is 8 months old!

Posted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:29 pm
by felixone123
Great story telling and what a beautiful girl!! She loves the camera and having her pic taken, the little ham!! Love all the shots too! Especially, love the one with the kitty :wtg: Hope I get there one day. Need to show Odin that pic so he can get the idea.

Re: Xena is 8 months old!

Posted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:19 am
by Sugars Mom
lol, great commentary and pics!

Re: Xena is 8 months old!

Posted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:29 am
by kchristy
Very beautiful girl :) congrats on all the training and thanks for sharing the photos :P

Re: Xena is 8 months old!

Posted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:48 am
by leih merigian
Happy birthday to your wonderful girl! You're doing such a great job with her :wtg:

Great picture story :D

(You're not all that much farther south than me in VA, but you sure have a lot more color down there :mrgreen: )

Re: Xena is 8 months old!

Posted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:01 am
by Schlussdibusti
great stoy and pics! happy 8th month! :wtg:

Re: Xena is 8 months old!

Posted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:51 pm
by Dutchringgirl
Hi Xena !!! You look great!! I am so happy to see you helping mom! Happy Birthday !!!

Love - Sadie and Thalie

Re: Xena is 8 months old!

Posted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:02 pm
by alspyce
Beautiful, and so happy to be helping!

Re: Xena is 8 months old!

Posted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:09 pm
by ICE
What a bueatiful girl!!!

Patty

Re: Xena is 8 months old!

Posted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:13 pm
by Marjolein
What a nice dog! And doing such a good job helping out! Keep it up 8-)

Re: Xena is 8 months old!

Posted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:10 am
by wahinelf
She is gorgeous.

Who needs modesty anyway?! :D

Re: Xena is 8 months old!

Posted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:39 am
by leih merigian
wahinelf wrote: Who needs modesty anyway?! :D
Definitely over rated :lol:

Re: Xena is 8 months old!

Posted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:48 am
by Isis
Xena is gorgeous!! I used to have a dog named Zena, lol! But, she was a JRT, I think your Xena is adorable!

Re: Xena is 8 months old!

Posted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:05 am
by Jan
Great comments along whit these nice pictures, she sure looks great.

Re: Xena is 8 months old!

Posted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:04 pm
by Lauren
Thanks for the compliments! Modesty really may be a stretch for Miss X. ;)

Leigh, those are mostly winter bloomers, but we sure have had a nice mild winter!! I got bitten by a mosquito yesterday!

:geek: And now a moment of Hypnosis for Mr. Odin: Odin, you have to give in to the kitty love. :shock: You are powerless over the kitty love. Kitty purrs are the best! Must submit to kitty love.....They are not delicious!!! :lol:

Re: Xena is 8 months old!

Posted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:14 pm
by felixone123
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: Xena is 8 months old!

Posted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:10 am
by leih merigian
Lauren wrote: :geek: And now a moment of Hypnosis for Mr. Odin: Odin, you have to give in to the kitty love. :shock: You are powerless over the kitty love. Kitty purrs are the best! Must submit to kitty love.....They are not delicious!!! :lol:
:lmao:

Re: Xena is 8 months old!

Posted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 4:24 pm
by kchristy
Lol so funny :)

Re: Xena is 8 months old!

Posted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:08 pm
by GSDNanny
Loved the narration and photos of Miss Xena Bena (that's what I used to call my Zena). I agree with Leih, modesty is way overrated especially in such a gorgeous girl as your X. Thanks for sharing.