Page 1 of 1

Nostalgia

Posted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:50 pm
by Diesel
I love looking back on Diesel's puppy days.

Re: Nostalgia

Posted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:25 pm
by Lauren
Oh, he is SO adorable! I am trying my hardest to resist the temptation to add a Male pup for my Husband...
These pictures are NOT helping!!! :dssmile:

Re: Nostalgia

Posted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:34 pm
by felixone123
so adorable!!!

Go ahead Lauren, add a male pup!! What's one more?

Re: Nostalgia

Posted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:36 pm
by Jan
It's nice to remember when they were so little and so young, I like to do that to.

Re: Nostalgia

Posted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:32 pm
by Sugars Mom
Awww, so cute! They grow so fast!

Re: Nostalgia

Posted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:40 am
by leih merigian
Such a doll! You reallly got some nice shots of him.

I have my screen saver set to do a constant slide show of my pics...and I just love seeing all the various ages, every day, all the time.

Re: Nostalgia

Posted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:56 am
by Isis
Baby pics! Aawww! So darn cute!

Re: Nostalgia

Posted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:24 pm
by alspyce
They grow way too fast! What a cutie.

Re: Nostalgia

Posted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:25 pm
by kchristy
So cute, hard to believe they were such little babies at one time. Makes me wish I could have a little puppy to hold again and Merlin is only 7 months lol. I didn't get him though until he was already a bit bigger. Lauren, we are all for you getting a puppy, especially since we would love to see pics :)

Re: Nostalgia

Posted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:23 pm
by Lauren
kchristy wrote: Lauren, we are all for you getting a puppy, especially since we would love to see pics :)
We are seriously considering it. This would be my husbands' dog to train. I just think that it would help her a lot to have a wrestle buddy and it would be kind of nice to get through the first few puppy adolescent years all at once and have a pair of dogs that can progress together. (and grow old together)

The down side is the first 5 months of puppyhood are still quite fresh in my mind :eew: and we want them to actually enjoy each other and not all dogs do.... If we do, you all will be the first to know~! :P

Re: Nostalgia

Posted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:22 am
by wahinelf
Look at that little baby tongue! Oh my word.

Re: Nostalgia

Posted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:48 pm
by Dutchringgirl
If he isnt the cutest!! So handsome! I love the pic with his tongue sticking out.

Re: Nostalgia

Posted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:15 pm
by kchristy
I have to keep coming back to these pics, he is so cute! Lauren good luck on making a decision, I know Merlin enjoys having a friend to play with even if it is a little dog. Helps him run off alot of extra energy.