Page 1 of 1

some pics

Posted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:28 pm
by felixone123
king of the rock
king of the rock
IMG_3314.JPG (242.87 KiB) Viewed 1771 times
IMG_3312.JPG
IMG_3312.JPG (224.24 KiB) Viewed 1771 times
practicing "STAY"
practicing "STAY"
IMG_3318.JPG (259.99 KiB) Viewed 1771 times
I love hugging you girl
I love hugging you girl
IMG_3339.JPG (119.39 KiB) Viewed 1771 times
IMG_3327.JPG
IMG_3327.JPG (110.71 KiB) Viewed 1771 times
I love the snow
I love the snow
IMG_3330.JPG (111.46 KiB) Viewed 1771 times
IMG_3336.JPG
IMG_3336.JPG (138.95 KiB) Viewed 1771 times

Re: some pics

Posted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:29 pm
by Marjolein
king of the rock AND the snow 8-) Nice pics!

Re: some pics

Posted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:43 am
by leih merigian
So nice to see them doing so well together!

Nice pics!

Re: some pics

Posted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:22 am
by Dutchringgirl
Great!

Re: some pics

Posted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:28 am
by wahinelf
Good looking pair you got there! :dssmile:

Re: some pics

Posted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:55 am
by Isis
Beautiful dogs! Love the pose on the rock!

Re: some pics

Posted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:30 am
by Schlussdibusti
the pose on the rock reminds me of some statues in NL. I think Jan took some pics of them :whistle:

Re: some pics

Posted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:05 am
by Sugars Mom
Love the one rolling in the snow. Looks like he's making a snow angel.

Re: some pics

Posted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:31 pm
by felixone123
thanks all!! they're alot of fun.

Re: some pics

Posted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:31 pm
by kchristy
Very nice pics :) Thanks for sharing.

Re: some pics

Posted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:36 pm
by alspyce
Very handsome.