Page 1 of 1

Sugar snuggling with Daddy

Posted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:11 am
by Sugars Mom
I am so cozy snuggling here with Dad...
Image

Was that a flash that went off?
Image

You woke me up, you know!
Image

Really...can I get back to sleep now?
Image

Thanks. Now I gotta find that comfortable spot again...ahh, here it is!
Image

Re: Sugar snuggling with Daddy

Posted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:49 am
by Diesel
Super cute pictures!

Oh how I love to snuggle with the dogs!

Re: Sugar snuggling with Daddy

Posted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:51 am
by Lauren
Aww, what a sweetie. You know this is the price for being adorable, Sugar. Paparatzi everywhere! :D

Re: Sugar snuggling with Daddy

Posted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:23 am
by Diesel
Heres a couch snuggle picture that my husband took one friday night after I passed out watching a movie! Halo woke up unfortunately when he took the picture but Diesel is hillarious, he loves to spoon!

Re: Sugar snuggling with Daddy

Posted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:25 am
by felixone123
She looks so cozy with her daddy. Cute pics!!

Re: Sugar snuggling with Daddy

Posted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:30 am
by leih merigian
I've got one word...precious!

They're just too freakin' precious.

I had to sleep on the couch last nite...no I wasn't bad :lol: . The sawing of logs was just too noisy in our bedroom.

So off I went with my bedding and such, made my couch bed, got into it, and let me tell you, this couch is barely big enough for me to sleep on by myself. Geyser, of course, had to join me :roll: . So, as long as I stayed on my side, which freed up just enough space at the bottom for her to curl up behind my feet, it worked...well, sort of :lol: .

We both crawled back into the real bed when the morning shift got up in there :wtg:

Re: Sugar snuggling with Daddy

Posted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:58 am
by Isis
I don't like it when I have to sleep on the couch because of the chainsaw effect in the bedroom! I sympathize! Still, the snuggling pics are extremely cute!!

Re: Sugar snuggling with Daddy

Posted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:24 am
by Schlussdibusti
Aww, too cute, Sugar and her daddy. Love the sleepy face :mrgreen:

Re: Sugar snuggling with Daddy

Posted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:04 am
by Sugars Mom
And Diesel really likes to spoon...hes ready to fall off the couch to be there!!

Re: Sugar snuggling with Daddy

Posted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:18 am
by wahinelf
Sugar is ADORABLE! How much does she weigh (if she doesn't mind my asking)? :shock:

Re: Sugar snuggling with Daddy

Posted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:16 am
by Marjolein
awww, how sweet :mrgreen: Ivil loves to snuggle too, Dingo hates it big time :D

Re: Sugar snuggling with Daddy

Posted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:33 pm
by alspyce
How could you not love a dog as cute as Sugar! Glad she's part of our group, always love her pics. It looks like Dad kind of enjoys the snuggle time too.

Re: Sugar snuggling with Daddy

Posted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:57 pm
by Dutchringgirl
Sugar is so adorable!!!! such a tiny cute package!

Re: Sugar snuggling with Daddy

Posted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:21 pm
by kchristy
They are all so cute, Merlin loves to snuggle too. Sugar has the sweetest face, even more so when she is sleepy :)

Re: Sugar snuggling with Daddy

Posted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:54 pm
by Sugars Mom
wahinelf wrote:Sugar is ADORABLE! How much does she weigh (if she doesn't mind my asking)? :shock:
She is mini sized at only 30 lbs...her Mom was a 30 lb labradoodle/terrier thing...looks NOTHING like her Mom other then size.

Re: Sugar snuggling with Daddy

Posted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:22 am
by Raven
Daddy doesn't love his sugar-girl much. Somewhere in a thread, there's one of her in the front seat waiting for her boys to get out of school. That's a favorite. She's too stinkin' cute. I can't stand it.

Re: Sugar snuggling with Daddy

Posted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:42 am
by Sugars Mom
And he didn't want to get a dog...but now he's hooked :D

Another cat person converted :wtg:

Re: Sugar snuggling with Daddy

Posted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:19 pm
by kchristy
sweet!

Re: Sugar snuggling with Daddy

Posted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:14 pm
by GSDNanny
Sugar baby, her name fits her! What a doll. Love the pictures.