Page 1 of 1

ARES 1 year old

Posted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:51 pm
by kamil959
Ares just turned 1 and I thought I'd post some pics of him.

Re: ARES 1 year old

Posted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:16 am
by felixone123
beautiful dog. Happy Birthday Ares!!

Re: ARES 1 year old

Posted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:10 am
by Raven
Handsome. I like the second and third the best.

Re: ARES 1 year old

Posted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:12 am
by leih merigian
Very handsome, and happy birthday to him!

Re: ARES 1 year old

Posted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:08 am
by Dutchringgirl
Happy birthday!! I love the intense look in his eye

Re: ARES 1 year old

Posted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:06 am
by Schlussdibusti
Happy Birthday! Very handsome boy :yeah:

Re: ARES 1 year old

Posted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:37 am
by funkyhunky
Nice dog! I'm impressed that you guys have that much snow down there. You are only an hour away from me and we haven't had any real snow all year......
dan

Re: ARES 1 year old

Posted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:11 am
by Jan
Nice dog, I like the snow pictures. Happy Birthday. :dssmile:

Re: ARES 1 year old

Posted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:38 pm
by Lauren
:wishes: Happy Birthday, Ares! :wishes:

He sure is one handsome dog!

Re: ARES 1 year old

Posted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:03 pm
by alspyce
Very handsome, Happy B-day!

Re: ARES 1 year old

Posted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:54 pm
by vneerland
I was going to ask if he was 2-29 Bday boy, but that would be hard, if he just turned a year :)
A bit of a shame. He would have been forever young (one real birthday every 4 years) :mrgreen:
Happy bday and nice pictures.
Also: would you mind creating a signature line, please? ;)

Re: ARES 1 year old

Posted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:47 pm
by kchristy
Very handsome! Happy Birthday :)

Re: ARES 1 year old

Posted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:50 pm
by Marjolein
Nice looking guy :cool: Happy birthday!