Page 1 of 1

New from Ontario, Canada

Posted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:07 am
by lincoln_16
I currently do not own a Dutch Shepherd but do own a 4.5 Belgian Malinois. His dad was a 3/4 Malinois and 1/4 GSD and the mom was pure Malinois. I am currently looking into the Dutch Shepherd. My Goal is to own a Malinois, Dutch Shepherd and German Shepherd at the same time, call me crazy haha. I also own an 8 year old Toy poodle cross and a 1.5 year old kitty

Heres some pics
Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Re: New from Ontario, Canada

Posted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:32 am
by lincoln_16
Lincoln is my Malinois, Ruby my poodle mix and Riot is my cat :)

Re: New from Ontario, Canada

Posted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:23 pm
by icvanstra
Welcome to the forum. That is a lot of GSD poking through those genetics. :D

Re: New from Ontario, Canada

Posted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:30 pm
by felixone123
welcome and nice pics. Beautiful markings on Lincoln, but what I love is the dog and cat TOGETHER on the car. Mine is a work in progress......hmmmmmmmmm.........have to show Odin another pic of cat and dog.
Nice family you have there.

Re: New from Ontario, Canada

Posted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:17 pm
by leih merigian
Welcome. It's just amazing how much GSD comes thru!

When are you thinking of getting a DS?

Re: New from Ontario, Canada

Posted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:23 pm
by Sugars Mom
Welcome! I grew up in London ON.

I wish my dog and cat would curl up together...very nice.

Re: New from Ontario, Canada

Posted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:50 pm
by Marjolein
Welcome

here's a preview for you:

Image

GSD, (blue) Mali, DS
aka Laska, Brenda and Ivil

and in action:
Image

Re: New from Ontario, Canada

Posted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:32 pm
by felixone123
they look like a handful :yernuts:

Re: New from Ontario, Canada

Posted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:55 pm
by lincoln_16
hahaha I like the pic of all three. I can see I am not the only one who has lost their mind :D

Yeah, the only GSD that shows through is his size and some of the markings and ears. Anything else is Malinois...from his "I have to go go go go go NOW" energy level to his temperament, speed, etc.

I plan in the near future to get a Dutch Shepherd, not 100% sure when just waiting for finances to pick up

Re: New from Ontario, Canada

Posted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:57 am
by Choochi
Hello from Toronto :)

Re: New from Ontario, Canada

Posted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:04 pm
by Marjolein
ow, only the DS (Ivil) is mine, she always goes "on vacation" when she is in heat (I have a male too...) to my friend, my friend used to have this GSD and Mali. We always made fun of this "drielanden punt" (3 country-point) which is an area in the south of Holland where Holland, Germany and Belgium meet
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vaalserber ... ntry_Point

Re: New from Ontario, Canada

Posted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:49 pm
by CaroleBoaz
Welcome!

My house seems to always be in a state of chaos. Here are my three outside. At least I moved the chaos out of the house once in a while.

No GSDs for me, though. I'll stick with the smaller dogs with pointy ears.

Image

Re: New from Ontario, Canada

Posted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:40 pm
by vneerland
Welcome, person from Ontario. Did I miss you name? :oops:

Re: New from Ontario, Canada

Posted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:45 pm
by lincoln_16
Oh my name is Autumn :)