Page 1 of 1
Tassie dogs
Posted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:54 am
by Tassiedog
Hi I am from Tas in Australia and recently got the lovely Amber from Gumtree. Long story but I am wondering if she migh be a DS and I figure that u folk can help me. Amber and Snow are aleady great friends which was the whole point but I would like to know as much about her breed as possible so I can give her what she needs. I have attached a couple of pictures...not the best but I am just bonding with my new IPad ! Any thoughts most welcome.
Re: Tassie dogs
Posted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:16 pm
by Christie M
Welcome to the forum!
Thank you for posting an intro about yourself!! If you don't mind, could you please add your name to your signature line

We love hearing about and seeing the dogs, but its easiest when we know who we are talking to.
There are some very specific details in the FAQ section of the forum about posting pictures. You may find it easier to upload them to a photo sharing site first - like photo bucket. Then you can just put the direct image link in the brackets that appear when you hit the icon "Img" that appears above the typing box when you post a message.
Looking forward to seeing the pictures.
Re: Tassie dogs
Posted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:30 pm
by Tassiedog
Thanks Christie. I have lost on how to attach the photos but I will have a go at your suggestion tonight. Looking forward to getting the hang of it all! Cheers Mel
Re: Tassie dogs
Posted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:21 pm
by felixone123
hi and welcome from so far away!! Hope to see pics soon.
Re: Tassie dogs
Posted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:36 pm
by Marjolein
welcome

Can't wait to see the pics!
Re: Tassie dogs
Posted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:39 pm
by GSDNanny
Welcome Mel!!
Re: Tassie dogs
Posted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:38 pm
by Jan
Welcome Mel.
What a global forum this is.
Re: Tassie dogs
Posted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:35 pm
by kchristy
Welcome!
Re: Tassie dogs
Posted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:44 am
by Schlussdibusti
Welcome!
Re: Tassie dogs
Posted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:22 pm
by alspyce
Welcome !
Re: Tassie dogs
Posted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:35 am
by wahinelf
Welcome! Pics Please!!!
Re: Tassie dogs
Posted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:49 am
by Tassiedog
Re: Tassie dogs
Posted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:28 pm
by alspyce
It worked fine, and she's a pretty girl! I would say German Shepherd, DS, or Pit mix. I see lots of GSD in there.
Re: Tassie dogs
Posted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:58 pm
by felixone123
nice looking dogs!! HUGE ears!!

Re: Tassie dogs
Posted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:12 pm
by Tassiedog
They are both the most loveliest dogs. Amber is only just 5 months and catching up with Snowy size wise already. People always ask me what kind of dogs she is and when I say I think a Dutch Shepherd or maybe some kind of cross they look at me like I am making it up (which I guess I am cause I will never know for sure). But that is because basically no one has heard of a DS in Tas! I can only find a couple of breeders in Aus and they seem to really be for police / security dogs not really pets. Now I can post photos I will email one of the Aus breeders and see what they think. I just hope she was not stolen and they want her back!!!!! I will take more pics today as it is SATURDAY hip hip hooray
