Hello from Hampton Roads, VA

For our new members to introduce themselves
Post Reply
Stellen
Just Whelped
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:25 pm
Tell us about yourself: I love Dutch Shepherds

Hello from Hampton Roads, VA

Post by Stellen »

Just call me Moe
User avatar
Christie M
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 1279
Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:03 pm
Tell us about yourself: Love my striped beasts.

Re: Hello from Hampton Roads, VA

Post by Christie M »

Hey Handsome,

How about some sort of intro about how wonderful you are and your awesome Dutch???????

BTW - thanks for joining and crossposting about the missing Dutch. You are awesome! Can't wait to see you at Nationals.
Christie Meyer
http://www.northwoodsk9.com
http://www.dutchshepherdrescue.org
http://www.thunderhawkcanine.com

Be proud of the things that you have taught your dog. Be humbled and grateful for all of the things that your dog has taught you. - Unknown
User avatar
vneerland
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 1547
Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:10 pm
Tell us about yourself: *
Location: Tex@s

Re: Hello from Hampton Roads, VA

Post by vneerland »

Welcome 'attack mode Moe'. It seems that Christie is quite fond of you and we would like to share in the love, so don't be bashful. :player: We dont 'stellen' until you have been given a couple of verbal warnings (like 'halt politie, halt politie') :ds:
ImageJudith Van Neerland Dutch Shepherds Image
leih merigian
Working Dog
Posts: 1960
Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:20 pm
Tell us about yourself: Had a GSD, am getting a DS puppy in a few weeks. Compete in agility, obedience, and cross train in tons of stuff. Found out about this site from the DS Rescue yahoo list.

Re: Hello from Hampton Roads, VA

Post by leih merigian »

Well, Hey There, Moe...
leih merigian
Vrijheid's H'Geyser
Zodiac vom Younghaus (over the bridge)
Central VA (near Charlottesville)
It's never too late to have a happy childhood...
User avatar
Marjolein
Working Dog
Posts: 2078
Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:17 pm
Tell us about yourself: I'm a Dutchie myself ;-) but live in Germany with Johan and my two DS's Cobber-Dingo and Knivil (Dingo and Ivil to friends...)
Location: Warbeyen, Germany
Contact:

Re: Hello from Hampton Roads, VA

Post by Marjolein »

Halt politie!

There's your first warning :lol:

Welcome here, so uhm, who are you? :roll:
Image
Stellen
Just Whelped
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:25 pm
Tell us about yourself: I love Dutch Shepherds

Re: Hello from Hampton Roads, VA

Post by Stellen »

Hello!

My apologies for not doing this before!

My name is Morris Lindesey. I currently live in Hampton Roads,VA. I co-own a pet obedience business and I recently partnered with a K9 equipment manufacturer, so I stay very busy to say the least. I'm member of a training club called Fenrir K9 that trains for PSA and personal protection. I'm a fan of all respectable dog sports, where really time and skill was put into the dog.I'm a partial to KNPV and PSA. I own a female Dutch Shepherd name Phoenix PSA2 (East Coast Regional Champion Level 2). 2010 was a really good year for us, in May we showed for the very first time and got our PDC and PSA 1. Then in August received our first leg of our PSA 2 under Judge Christie Meyer. We then went to the Regionals in Saco, ME received our second leg and became the PSA 2 ECRC. In October went on to show at the PSA 3 level at Nationals, unfortunately we did do so well, but we will back next year to try again. Not too bad for a dog that was given the label of "She will never do Schutzhund" as a puppy! None the less I am happy with the year we had! ;)

P.S. Sorry if my intro isn't so good, I'm not at all comfortable talking about myself. Christie Meyer made me do this...she has that effect on me somehow! :D
GSDNanny
Training Dog
Posts: 615
Joined: Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:13 pm
Tell us about yourself: Dogs are my life, what can I say. GSDs primarily for nearly 50 years til bringing in my first DutchShep about 4 years ago. GSD rescue for 9 yrs, nearly 200 thru my home, rehabbed, adopted out. Been involved in AKC ob, herding, tracking, agility; Schutzhund-DVG; scent detection (HR-water)&narcotics, some patrol work. Mostly herding training at present on my little farm.

Re: Hello from Hampton Roads, VA

Post by GSDNanny »

Welcome, Moe! Yeh, Christie tends to bring the best out in folks and dogs!


Denise Gatlin
Louisiana

Denise Gatlin & Zip, Shooter & the K9 crew

Livin' in the deep south - Louisiana
User avatar
icvanstra
Working Dog
Posts: 1153
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:33 am
Tell us about yourself: .
Location: Broad Ripple - the coolest part of Indianapolis - sometimes Amersfoort

Re: Hello from Hampton Roads, VA

Post by icvanstra »

Excellent job Moe! ...and more importantly...WELCOME!

An even better job well done to Christie.... ;-)

We will get you working on creating a signature for your profile. That way it will automatically sign your posts for you.

eric
Eric
  • - Cino vom Foxtal
    - Abigail NORML de Weijer (over the bridge)
    - Hannah the DS wanna be (over the bridge)
User avatar
vneerland
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 1547
Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:10 pm
Tell us about yourself: *
Location: Tex@s

Re: Hello from Hampton Roads, VA

Post by vneerland »

:wave: Good to have you here Morris.
Fenrir. I love it! Wasn't he the mythical wolf who was Loki's son?
ImageJudith Van Neerland Dutch Shepherds Image
User avatar
Aztechalo
Puppy
Posts: 58
Joined: Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:01 am
Tell us about yourself: I live in North Monterey County, CA with my husband, three step kids, one gorgeous and wonderful Dutch Shepherd and a whole bunch of livestock type animals. The humans are into sustainable farming, the dog is into chasing deer and digging up gophers. My day job is an Operations Supervisor at Santa Cruz Regional 911. One of these days, I'm going to get another DS.
Contact:

Re: Hello from Hampton Roads, VA

Post by Aztechalo »

Welcome, Moe!
Marsha and Chaos (4 yo, DS)

In all Chaos there is a cosmos, in all disorder a secret order.
-Carl Jung
User avatar
Marjolein
Working Dog
Posts: 2078
Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:17 pm
Tell us about yourself: I'm a Dutchie myself ;-) but live in Germany with Johan and my two DS's Cobber-Dingo and Knivil (Dingo and Ivil to friends...)
Location: Warbeyen, Germany
Contact:

Re: Hello from Hampton Roads, VA

Post by Marjolein »

but...now we still don't know where your Phoenix came from? Pedigree?? :)
Image
Post Reply