Page 1 of 1

Hi from Southern Ontario

Posted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:58 pm
by ttocs
Hi everybody. I am new to the forum and wanted to introduce the new addition to my family. His name is Remmy.

Re: Hi from Southern Ontario

Posted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:06 pm
by Sugars Mom
Awww!

Welcome to the forum!

Re: Hi from Southern Ontario

Posted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:04 pm
by alspyce
Welcome! Cute!

Re: Hi from Southern Ontario

Posted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:12 am
by felixone123
Adorable!! and welcome.

Re: Hi from Southern Ontario

Posted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:13 am
by Schlussdibusti
How adorable. Welcome !

Re: Hi from Southern Ontario

Posted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:35 pm
by leih merigian
too cute! How old is he? Where is he from?

And welcome!

Re: Hi from Southern Ontario

Posted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:02 pm
by ttocs
Remmy is 4 months old. He is from the Windsor/Detroit area.

Re: Hi from Southern Ontario

Posted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:59 pm
by Marjolein
Welcome, Remmy is SO cute :love:

Re: Hi from Southern Ontario

Posted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:13 pm
by Christie M
Hello and welcome to the forum.

Remmy is gorgeous! Is he a rescue from the area, or from a breeder? I moved from MI about 4 years ago and I only know one breeder(s)...Jon and Connie. Fast flyball dogs :D

If you get a moment, please visit the User Control Panel and create a signature that includes your name. It helps us keep straight who is who and who's pup is who's!

Looking forward to updates about your kid!!

Re: Hi from Southern Ontario

Posted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:38 pm
by lisaanne
What a sweet baby boy! Sure is hard to resist those babies!! I really need to stop even looking, but I just can't help myself! :love:

Re: Hi from Southern Ontario

Posted: Thu May 10, 2012 5:39 pm
by GunnersMom
Hi! I think Remmy is my pup's brother! Her name is Gunner and we got her in the Windsor area.

Funny thing...we had the name Remmy picked out for our pup too!

Re: Hi from Southern Ontario

Posted: Fri May 11, 2012 8:17 am
by Olie
Welcome Remmy and Hyde!