Page 1 of 1

Hello

Posted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:42 am
by roxanne
My name is Angela in I live in Ohio. I am trying figure out what my new "lab mix" puppy is. I think there is at least some sort of shepherd breed in her.

Re: Hello

Posted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:53 pm
by alspyce
Welcome! :wave: Where in Ohio?
(You need to create a signature before Christie or Judith has to remind you.) :whistle:

Re: Hello

Posted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:46 pm
by CaroleBoaz
Welcome!

Re: Hello

Posted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:20 pm
by Sugars Mom
Welcome!

Re: Hello

Posted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:54 pm
by Christie M
alspyce wrote:Welcome! :wave: Where in Ohio?
(You need to create a signature before Christie or Judith has to remind you.) :whistle:
Thank you Chris!!

Welcome to the forum. As Chris mentioned, Please take a moment and visit the user control panel and create a signature incluing your name. Thanks!!

Re: Hello

Posted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:53 pm
by Marjolein
Welcome :)

Re: Hello

Posted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:34 am
by roxanne
alspyce wrote:Welcome! :wave: Where in Ohio?
(You need to create a signature before Christie or Judith has to remind you.) :whistle:
I'm in southwest Ohio, about 30 minutes from Dayton.

Re: Hello

Posted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:40 am
by roxanne
CaroleBoaz wrote:Welcome!
I was just looking at the pictures in your link. I know the club on your first picture! I got my Roxie from that area. She was found in Brookville. I've been taking my other dog to Gem City for some obedience.

Re: Hello

Posted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:31 pm
by alspyce
roxanne wrote:
alspyce wrote:Welcome! :wave: Where in Ohio?
(You need to create a signature before Christie or Judith has to remind you.) :whistle:
I'm in southwest Ohio, about 30 minutes from Dayton.
My Grandparents lived in a small town called Forest, and I have cousins in Tiffin. Been to Dayton visiting with folks my Mom knew. I love Ohio, fond memories. :D