Page 1 of 1

I love my Dutch Shepherd

Posted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:57 pm
by casurfchic
I adopted my dog Camber 3 months ago. He was 6 months when I got him. He is super smart, very loving, and very playful. I think he might be a mix. The only reason I say that is he has a very wide jaw and a shorter snout then I have seen on most DS. Other than that he is a dead ringer DS. What do you think? I will love him either way! :)

Re: I love my Dutch Shepherd

Posted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:45 am
by Dutchringgirl
handsome! My first thought would be pit. He has the square head and short stout muzzle.

Re: I love my Dutch Shepherd

Posted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:50 am
by Sugars Mom
I see pit too...got more pics?

Re: I love my Dutch Shepherd

Posted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:13 am
by wahinelf
Look at those beautiful ears. Great looking boy, lets see more pics!

Re: I love my Dutch Shepherd

Posted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:52 pm
by casurfchic
More pictures? Of Coarse I do! :) Ok.. I tried uploading several pictures and it wont let me. At least here is one more.

Re: I love my Dutch Shepherd

Posted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:45 pm
by Marjolein
Welcome :)

Re: I love my Dutch Shepherd

Posted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:01 am
by Christie M
Welcome to the forum. Very handsome man, that's for sure!!

It would be very helpful if you could visit the User Control Panel and create a signature that includes your name! It helps us all keep each other straight.

Re: I love my Dutch Shepherd

Posted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:07 am
by vneerland
Welcome.

Re: I love my Dutch Shepherd

Posted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:14 am
by Olie
I think he is a Pit / DS cross
Or a brindle pit/ GDS cross

Re: I love my Dutch Shepherd

Posted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:59 pm
by Olie
And welcome!!!:)

Re: I love my Dutch Shepherd

Posted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:37 am
by Schlussdibusti
Somehow I keep thinking DS/Sharpei. And it doesn't really matter anyway. Welcome!

Re: I love my Dutch Shepherd

Posted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:38 pm
by alspyce
Schlussdibusti wrote:Somehow I keep thinking DS/Sharpei. And it doesn't really matter anyway. Welcome!
I can see the Sharpei look in the head and eyes too, now that you mention it. ;)