Page 1 of 1

Odin and Felix

Posted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:15 pm
by felixone123
Look how far Odin has come!!! :stickman: :stickman:
IMG_3540 crop.JPG
IMG_3540 crop.JPG (98.35 KiB) Viewed 2410 times

Re: Odin and Felix

Posted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:35 pm
by wahinelf
Oh my word! What a good dog!

Re: Odin and Felix

Posted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:48 am
by Schlussdibusti
This is truly amazing! :hail:

Re: Odin and Felix

Posted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:11 am
by Dutchringgirl
That is so great!!!

Re: Odin and Felix

Posted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:52 pm
by alspyce
Fantastic!
Did you name the cat after the cartoons Felix?

Re: Odin and Felix

Posted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:58 pm
by Lauren
Hooray! Kitty love triumphs again!!!! :love:

Re: Odin and Felix

Posted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:40 pm
by Christie M
Awesome.
Congrats!

Re: Odin and Felix

Posted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:36 pm
by CaroleBoaz
Odin grew up! What a good boy!

(I like the floor, also.)

Re: Odin and Felix

Posted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:08 pm
by felixone123
alspyce wrote:Fantastic!
Did you name the cat after the cartoons Felix?
Yes!!! I loved that cartoon:lol: however, my felix is a female :D She is the resident cat whom we now call Mama - she's about 18 yrs.

quote="CaroleBoaz"](I like the floor, also.)[/quote][/quote]

Thank you, but we do not like our floor - in fact, we do not like our entire kitchen :eew: Remodeling it is in our future.......

Re: Odin and Felix

Posted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:46 pm
by Sugars Mom
Fabulous!!

Re: Odin and Felix

Posted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:42 pm
by Marjolein
He's so relaxed...it's scary :D Good boy Odin!

Re: Odin and Felix

Posted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:36 pm
by GSDNanny
Well, would you take a look at that?! Too cool.

Re: Odin and Felix

Posted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:10 pm
by felixone123
Thanks guys!! He is such a good dog :love:

Re: Odin and Felix

Posted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:02 pm
by Sugars Mom
BTW, I'm not sure which would be more tempting to Sugar, the cat food or the cat!

Re: Odin and Felix

Posted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:08 pm
by Marjolein
Sugars Mom wrote:BTW, I'm not sure which would be more tempting to Sugar, the cat food or the cat!
Ow I''m pretty sure what Ivil picks, who needs dry cat-kibble when you can get warm fresh kitty-meat :dschick: AND the pleasure of chasing it first? :player:

Re: Odin and Felix

Posted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:13 am
by Sugars Mom
lol!!

Re: Odin and Felix

Posted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:23 pm
by kchristy
I knew he could do it!!!!! Good boy :D

Re: Odin and Felix

Posted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:51 am
by Olie
Sugars Mom wrote:BTW, I'm not sure which would be more tempting to Sugar, the cat food or the cat!
Haha!


Good job, Odin!