Page 1 of 1

a walk by the east river

Posted: Tue May 01, 2012 5:01 pm
by alexis
We went for a nice walk by the east river on Sunday, and I finally got some photos of Zane outside of the confines of our apartment!

Image


Image
(don't mind the random foot in this photo!)

Re: a walk by the east river

Posted: Tue May 01, 2012 6:09 pm
by Sugars Mom
Awww!

Love the ears!!

Re: a walk by the east river

Posted: Wed May 02, 2012 12:02 am
by felixone123
very cute boy!!
My husband and I used to live on the upper east side and always walked on the promenade - Dutchless at that time in our lives.

Re: a walk by the east river

Posted: Wed May 02, 2012 3:18 am
by roxanne
Such a pretty boy

Re: a walk by the east river

Posted: Sat May 05, 2012 8:49 pm
by Marjolein
Handsome guy! And I LOVE the shoe :mrgreen: