Page 1 of 1
New from NC
Posted: Fri May 04, 2012 1:16 am
by Markay
Hello,
I am the proud owner of an 9 week old DS named Hank. I've had him for two weeks and he is a ball of energy! I've never had a DS but lots of experience with German Shepherds. I've read quite a bit of the forum already and it's been interesting and enlightening. I'm trying to figure out how to add a picture as my Avatar, until then I've attached some pics below. I'm sure I'll be here often.
Re: New from NC
Posted: Fri May 04, 2012 3:55 am
by Sugars Mom
Awww. so cute!!!
Welcome and look forward to seeing more pics and hearing stories!
Re: New from NC
Posted: Fri May 04, 2012 11:43 am
by Lauren
Hi Neighbor! I live in Tryon, NC. What a cute puppy! I love the sliding sideways ears...

Re: New from NC
Posted: Fri May 04, 2012 1:09 pm
by felixone123
hi and welcome!! adorable puppy. Makes me want one...........
Re: New from NC
Posted: Fri May 04, 2012 2:00 pm
by alspyce
Welcome
Re: New from NC
Posted: Fri May 04, 2012 3:12 pm
by Dutchringgirl
Welcome!! the first picture is to die for!!! That face is priceless!
Re: New from NC
Posted: Fri May 04, 2012 3:15 pm
by Taz
Welcome from Fayetteville, NC
Re: New from NC
Posted: Fri May 04, 2012 3:21 pm
by Christie M
Welcome to the forum!! One of my closest friends is in Fayetteville, NC (looks like you guys have a gathering there

) and she has a Malinois named Hank. She also has a DS rescue that she is fostering.
Where did your handsome man come from? Are you planning to do any specific training with him?
Re: New from NC
Posted: Fri May 04, 2012 3:41 pm
by alexis
what a sweet puppy face! welcome!
Re: New from NC
Posted: Fri May 04, 2012 11:07 pm
by Markay
Thanks for the welcome everyone. In answer to the few questions asked: I got him from a reputable breeder of GSD's who I know. I haven't decided yet if I want to do any agility training with him, but as each day passes and his energy level rises I am seriously considering it! He has got to be the smartest, fastest, most inquistitve fearless puppy I have ever seen, I'm amazed. I know I have a lot to learn about the breed and I'm sure I'll have some challenges with him. Someone mentioned the first pic of him, my husband calls him a fruit bat in that picture, lol. Glad I found the forum and again thanks for the welcome.
Re: New from NC
Posted: Sat May 05, 2012 1:15 pm
by Schlussdibusti
Welcome!
Awww, the last one. When they look at you like that, you are just melting............
Re: New from NC
Posted: Wed May 09, 2012 7:28 pm
by Marjolein
welcome, sweet looking pup

Re: New from NC
Posted: Thu May 10, 2012 12:29 am
by Markay
Thanks, he's sweet but what a handful! Whew
Re: New from NC
Posted: Sun May 13, 2012 6:27 pm
by leih merigian
Oh my...what a face!
Welcome and have so much fun! (he'll probably rock at agility...)
Re: New from NC
Posted: Mon May 14, 2012 3:41 pm
by vneerland
Welcome.