Page 1 of 1

Joep has a new home

Posted: Mon May 14, 2012 7:53 pm
by Jan
And there are many new friends:
Image

"They look very tasty.......eh, very nice I mean:"
Image

"I would love to play with you:"
Image

"No way son. Don't even think about it!:"
Image

"Sorry:"
Image

The landlord:
Image

That's the frontside:
Image

"Nice don't you think so?:"
Image

"Make me a little proud:"
Image

"The entrance:"
Image

"And a very small part of the Garden:"
Image

"It's so boring to be rich:"
Image

At the and the landlord himself oncemore:
Image

Image

Image

Image

Re: Joep has a new home

Posted: Mon May 14, 2012 8:04 pm
by felixone123
nice shots. cute puppy pose with the chickens? are they chickens?
Joep is looking really good, maybe it's the new hair pluck......

Re: Joep has a new home

Posted: Mon May 14, 2012 8:09 pm
by GSDNanny
Very nice photos! Gorgeous setting and home. Is that a moat around the home? Cool.

Re: Joep has a new home

Posted: Mon May 14, 2012 8:14 pm
by Olie
Wow. that`s nice!

Re: Joep has a new home

Posted: Tue May 15, 2012 12:22 am
by leih merigian
Jan...you got a new home? It's way cool!

Re: Joep has a new home

Posted: Tue May 15, 2012 1:08 am
by Dutchringgirl
beautiful..........but what do you mean "new home"

Re: Joep has a new home

Posted: Tue May 15, 2012 2:42 am
by Sugars Mom
Did you move? Very nice place!

Jeop is such a good looking young dog.

Great pics!

Re: Joep has a new home

Posted: Tue May 15, 2012 8:32 am
by Jan
We don't have a new home but my wife took Joep for a walk yesterday at this estate. And I made a story out of it :dssmile:

Re: Joep has a new home

Posted: Tue May 15, 2012 1:15 pm
by CaroleBoaz
Great photos!

One thing that I really noticed when I was in The Netherlands, was the attention people paid to their yards. I would go for walks in the evenings and take photos of people's front yards. One front yard in Otterlo had a model railroad set up in the front yard complete with bridges and tunnels.

Re: Joep has a new home

Posted: Tue May 15, 2012 2:06 pm
by Dutchringgirl
HAHA, you had me so worried that he wasnt with you anymore! Sorry, having a bad week.

Re: Joep has a new home

Posted: Wed May 16, 2012 12:35 am
by leih merigian
Me too...just thought I'd missed something major happening :mrgreen:

Re: Joep has a new home

Posted: Wed May 16, 2012 8:13 am
by Jan
Sorry for that, I can asure you Joep will always belong to us. :dswink"

Re: Joep has a new home

Posted: Wed May 16, 2012 12:36 pm
by Dutchringgirl
Jan wrote:Sorry for that, I can asure you Joep will always belong to us. :dswink"
:love: :love: