Page 1 of 1

Halo's yellow stripe

Posted: Tue May 22, 2012 6:28 pm
by Diesel
The other morning I took the dogs out to relieve themselves. Halo walked between Diesel and the tree he was peeing on and ended up with a nice yellow stripe down her side.
This is not the first time she has got in the way, last time she stuck her head under him. :eew:

Re: Halo's yellow stripe

Posted: Tue May 22, 2012 6:34 pm
by felixone123
:eew: :lol:

Re: Halo's yellow stripe

Posted: Tue May 22, 2012 9:01 pm
by Olie
:dssmile: :lol:

Re: Halo's yellow stripe

Posted: Tue May 22, 2012 9:21 pm
by alspyce
:eek: I see a bath in someone's future>>>>>>

Re: Halo's yellow stripe

Posted: Tue May 22, 2012 10:13 pm
by Sugars Mom
So did Halo get pissed off about it, lol?

Re: Halo's yellow stripe

Posted: Tue May 22, 2012 11:48 pm
by Diesel
alspyce wrote::eek: I see a bath in someone's future>>>>>>
She had a bath last week so I got the hose out! She didn't mind it nearly as much as a bath!
Sugars Mom wrote:So did Halo get pissed off about it, lol?
LOL! :lol:

Re: Halo's yellow stripe

Posted: Wed May 23, 2012 12:54 am
by leih merigian
:lol:

Re: Halo's yellow stripe

Posted: Tue May 29, 2012 9:53 pm
by Marjolein
geez, anything to become a brindle ay? :?

:lol: :lol:

Re: Halo's yellow stripe

Posted: Thu May 31, 2012 5:06 pm
by Sugars Mom
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: