Page 1 of 1

Roxie and her 4 legged siblings

Posted: Fri May 25, 2012 3:26 am
by roxanne
It was a nice evening so I took a few pictures of the crew.
Roxie being silly....
Image
Somebody's ears are starting to go up!
Image
Roxie and Emmy
Image
Nova
Guess when you're 12 years old, you don't want pictures with the younger ones!
Image
Jack
He has both ears but one folded over after a hematoma...
Image

Re: Roxie and her 4 legged siblings

Posted: Sat May 26, 2012 12:30 am
by leih merigian
What a nice bunch of cuties you have there!

Re: Roxie and her 4 legged siblings

Posted: Wed May 30, 2012 2:01 am
by felixone123
nice looking furry family you have there!!

Re: Roxie and her 4 legged siblings

Posted: Wed May 30, 2012 5:36 am
by roxanne
Thank you! I'm kind of attached to the little buggers!

Re: Roxie and her 4 legged siblings

Posted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:04 pm
by Marjolein
whaha, I like that first one :lol: