Page 1 of 1

Dutchess

Posted: Sun May 27, 2012 3:45 am
by icvanstra
Helped out with a NADSR transport today. Forgot to get pictures when I picked her up and again when I dropped her off.

This is Dutchess!
2012-05-26_10-43-40_609.jpg
2012-05-26_10-43-40_609.jpg (958.79 KiB) Viewed 1519 times
Yes... that is the molding coming off the A Pillar on my car. Honda can't seem to get that little blue part that holds it on to stick for more than a few months ... What's a little part falling off when you have had the car for 10 years? Plus, Dutchess didn't mind.
2012-05-26_10-43-33_935.jpg
2012-05-26_10-43-33_935.jpg (1.08 MiB) Viewed 1519 times
She was extremely comfortable riding in the car. Hopped right in when I picked her up. Curled up in the back, moved up to the front, moved to the back, and finally settled in up front with me for the bulk of the drive.
2012-05-26_10-20-55_138.jpg
2012-05-26_10-20-55_138.jpg (1.12 MiB) Viewed 1519 times
2012-05-26_10-20-50_853.jpg
2012-05-26_10-20-50_853.jpg (1.07 MiB) Viewed 1519 times
2012-05-26_10-20-45_544.jpg
2012-05-26_10-20-45_544.jpg (1.08 MiB) Viewed 1519 times
At one point in the drive I stopped for a quick break and when I came back to the car she was sitting in the drivers seat just looking around for me.

Does anyone see any resemblance to another dog on this forum?

Re: Dutchess

Posted: Sun May 27, 2012 6:03 pm
by CaroleBoaz
She sure is pretty!

Re: Dutchess

Posted: Sun May 27, 2012 6:16 pm
by Sugars Mom
She is cute!

Re: Dutchess

Posted: Sun May 27, 2012 11:14 pm
by whk9k9
Thanks Eric so much for help us transport her! She looks content. :wtg:

Re: Dutchess

Posted: Mon May 28, 2012 12:24 am
by leih merigian
What a beautiful girl! And so good in your vehicle!

Re: Dutchess

Posted: Tue May 29, 2012 4:10 pm
by vneerland
I always wonder how obviously well behaved dogs like this one end up in rescue :( That's awfully nice of you, to spend part of a holiday weekend on a transport though. 8-)

Re: Dutchess

Posted: Tue May 29, 2012 4:41 pm
by whk9k9
vneerland wrote:I always wonder how obviously well behaved dogs like this one end up in rescue :( That's awfully nice of you, to spend part of a holiday weekend on a transport though. 8-)
This one was actually adopted 2 years ago at the age of 1 and needed to be returned due to health condition. It was very heartbreaking for the owner but we agreed it was best. :(

Re: Dutchess

Posted: Tue May 29, 2012 4:42 pm
by whk9k9
Health of the owner