Page 1 of 1

some camp pics

Posted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:02 am
by felixone123
Here are some camp pics - they are ok - not very happy with the way they came out. I think it was the photographer - oh, wait that was me :oops: It was really hard to take action shots with my camera.

There were 2 professional photographers there and they took awesome shots of the dogs in action. They captured Odin in full flight with all 4 feet off the ground on the lure course. I will post those soon - we need to get a scanner this weekend.
our cabin
our cabin
IMG_4091.JPG (169.75 KiB) Viewed 1467 times
learning agility
learning agility
IMG_4123.JPG (128.78 KiB) Viewed 1467 times
I'm tired from agility.  I need to rest my head.
I'm tired from agility. I need to rest my head.
IMG_4126.JPG (151.33 KiB) Viewed 1467 times
IMG_4153.JPG
IMG_4153.JPG (153.96 KiB) Viewed 1467 times
learning flyball
learning flyball
IMG_4174.JPG (151.04 KiB) Viewed 1467 times
sheer exhaustion
sheer exhaustion
IMG_4201.JPG (95.74 KiB) Viewed 1467 times
kisses before bedtime
kisses before bedtime
IMG_4207.JPG (123.18 KiB) Viewed 1467 times
waiting for the lights to go off
waiting for the lights to go off
IMG_4209.JPG (147.47 KiB) Viewed 1467 times
ahhhh, the comforts of a real bed
ahhhh, the comforts of a real bed
IMG_4210.JPG (110.52 KiB) Viewed 1467 times
Dakota on the lure course
Dakota on the lure course
IMG_4103.JPG (152.06 KiB) Viewed 1467 times

Re: some camp pics

Posted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:20 am
by Dutchringgirl
great pictures! They look like they are having a blast.

Re: some camp pics

Posted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:04 am
by leih merigian
It's so hard to believe you've had Odin such a short time; he looks like he's found the perfect home and family.

Looks like so much fun was had by all!

Re: some camp pics

Posted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:47 am
by Sugars Mom
Nice pics! Looks like you all had so much fun!

Re: some camp pics

Posted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:18 pm
by CaroleBoaz
Sugars Mom wrote:Nice pics! Looks like you all had so much fun!

I was going to say that! You know, a tired dog is a happy dog. :D

Re: some camp pics

Posted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:54 pm
by Christie M
I love these pictures!! Captures the camp experience so well! Lots of activities, only mildly rustic accommodations and wonderful people! You'll have to keep an eye out for then NADSR starts asking for calendar photos. You can submit some of those. Also, Renny has been awesome about letting me submit some of hers of my kids. It's for rescue !!!!

Re: some camp pics

Posted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:31 pm
by Marjolein
yay! I LOVE them! Looks like SO much fun :D I'll bet you had e great time and learned a lot too 8-)

Re: some camp pics

Posted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:16 pm
by alspyce
Looks like tons of fun! Are you now building equipment in the back yard?