Page 1 of 1

Photo's of my Dutchie doing french ring training

Posted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:44 am
by DSGirl
I got some pics of my boy doing his french ring training. He is doing so well for just under 6months old. Very serious pup, should be a really nice ring dog when he is grown:) Sorry some of the pics are a bit blurry, lol.

Training on 5-26-12
Image

Training on 5-30-12
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

Sorry its so picture heavy:) lol

Re: Photo's of my Dutchie doing french ring training

Posted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:01 am
by leih merigian
Nice!

Re: Photo's of my Dutchie doing french ring training

Posted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:44 am
by felixone123
very nice!!

Re: Photo's of my Dutchie doing french ring training

Posted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:32 pm
by Marjolein
nice pics! 8-)

Re: Photo's of my Dutchie doing french ring training

Posted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:43 pm
by Christie M
Love it!!

Love the focus in the heel too. Its one of my favorite aspects and I know its not emphasised in FR. Very cool!

Re: Photo's of my Dutchie doing french ring training

Posted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:40 pm
by DSGirl
I love the focus in heel too. Even tho its not emphasised in French Ring, I still plan to train him to do it. I love to watch a dog that is super focused on the handler and doing the high stepping in heel. lol:)

Re: Photo's of my Dutchie doing french ring training

Posted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:16 am
by CaroleBoaz
Love the heeling photo. I wish I could see them from work, I'm blocked there.

Re: Photo's of my Dutchie doing french ring training

Posted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:24 pm
by alspyce
Very nice!

Re: Photo's of my Dutchie doing french ring training

Posted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:51 pm
by Dutchringgirl
very nice!! Never apologize for having too many photos, only to few :lol: