Page 1 of 1
So Excited I got my first short video of my Dutch pup biting
Posted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:54 am
by DSGirl
My boy is 6 months old today and I was able to get a short clip of him while training in Bite work today. Thanks to one of the other club members. Enjoy:)

Re: So Excited I got my first short video of my Dutch pup bi
Posted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:57 am
by Sugars Mom
Awww, he looks so happy and proud carrying back the padding!
Re: So Excited I got my first short video of my Dutch pup bi
Posted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:13 am
by felixone123
love it!!

Re: So Excited I got my first short video of my Dutch pup bi
Posted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:36 am
by Dutchringgirl
Ok...........look at the title of this post, If this were any other breed, I think the cops would be called.

Re: So Excited I got my first short video of my Dutch pup bi
Posted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:07 am
by CaroleBoaz
They are so proud of themselves to get the sleeve/padding. I still keep a puppy sleeve in the garage. The dogs really love it!