Page 1 of 1

puppy torture time!!

Posted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:40 pm
by Marjolein
Today I went to see pups of Brenda vom Torfmoorsee x Cobber-Dingo vd 's-Gravenschans (Dingo to friends...)

Image
eat!!!

Image
dessert (Brenda thinks it's still ok :shock: :mrgreen: )

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
haha, Dingo always digs "holes" in water too :lol:

Image
in the afternoon we had dad join them...the look says it all :D

Image
Secretly he is proud of his kids, I can tell :mrgreen:

Image
Yes kids, that is your handsome daddy "woooohhhh...."

Image
"dad! dad!" Dingo claims his space, all pups kept their distance after that look he gave them :dssmile:

Image
"wooooooh.... dad pees on 3 legs....coooooool...."

Image
They all can't stand not to go and take a look except for 1...Dingo the 2nd, too proud to walk over there :roll: :D

Re: puppy torture time!!

Posted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:00 pm
by CaroleBoaz
Well, I will see the photos when I get home, but just reading the comments make me think they must be good!

Re: puppy torture time!!

Posted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:57 pm
by Dutchringgirl
aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! They are soooo adorable.

Re: puppy torture time!!

Posted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:56 pm
by felixone123
:love: :love: they are all adorable - Dingo, you have some nice looking pups - you should be proud!!

Re: puppy torture time!!

Posted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:07 pm
by Jan
Great pictures, especially those with dad.

Re: puppy torture time!!

Posted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:21 pm
by Olie
This sure is a torture beacuse i CANT STAND not to cuddle with them! :love: :love:

Re: puppy torture time!!

Posted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:53 am
by leih merigian
:lol:

Re: puppy torture time!!

Posted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:55 am
by Sugars Mom
OMG I just want to squeeze them all!! I want one!!

Such good looking puppies!

Re: puppy torture time!!

Posted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:26 am
by felixone123
I love how they are just sitting there watching their daddy pee :lol: :lol:

Re: puppy torture time!!

Posted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:54 am
by roxanne
They are adorable!

Re: puppy torture time!!

Posted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:14 am
by Marjolein
felixone123 wrote:I love how they are just sitting there watching their daddy pee :lol: :lol:
me too, I laughed my ass off :lol: They watched him like this for quite some time, no one dared approach him :lol:

Re: puppy torture time!!

Posted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:36 pm
by alspyce
Dingo has every right to be a proud daddy! Not only are his kids beautiful----they have some manners too.

Re: puppy torture time!!

Posted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:02 pm
by CaroleBoaz
I love that photo where the 3 are watching him pee. LOL!!!

Re: puppy torture time!!

Posted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:34 am
by k9katet
So cute!