Page 1 of 1

Hello from Arizona

Posted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:08 am
by coyotesfan97
I'm a K9 Handler from Arizona working a Dutchie named Lotus. The car not the flower. :lol: We've worked together one year. I worked a Malinois before but Lotus is a hoot! I've been lurking for awhile and finally got my act together and posted.

Image

Re: Hello from Arizona

Posted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:55 am
by Marjolein
Welcome! Lotus sure has a head on him :cool: What lines is he out of?

Re: Hello from Arizona

Posted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:09 pm
by CaroleBoaz
Welcome!

Re: Hello from Arizona

Posted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:18 pm
by felixone123
welcome!!

Re: Hello from Arizona

Posted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:21 pm
by Sugars Mom
Welcome. I like the name Lotus!

Re: Hello from Arizona

Posted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:45 pm
by coyotesfan97
Thanks all.

@Marjolein, I'm not sure of hs lineage. I'll have to look through his paperwork but I don't remember seeing the lines. He has a big head, short muzzle, and big jowls. I'll post a better pic To show that.

I have people compare him to a jackal, a hyena, or a dingo. I see from reading other posts that's pretty common.

Image

Image

Re: Hello from Arizona

Posted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:40 am
by leih merigian
Hi Ron!

I've actually ridden in a lotus...wow!

Welcome!

Re: Hello from Arizona

Posted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:37 am
by vneerland
Welcome Ron. 8-)

Re: Hello from Arizona

Posted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:07 pm
by alspyce
Welcome

Re: Hello from Arizona

Posted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:57 pm
by Marjolein
Nice pics, very strong, well built dog :cool:

Re: Hello from Arizona

Posted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:08 am
by Travis
Welcome! We live in Phoenix (Glendale actually). What part of Arizona are you in?