Page 1 of 1

Coffee

Posted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:05 pm
by icvanstra
On the days that I start work from home I take the dogs with me to the coffee shop. When the weather is nice I will sit outside with them for a bit. Today I wasn't planning on sticking around and chatting with the regulars so I left the dogs in the truck.

This is almost what I found when I got back... Cino moved before I could get my phone out to snap the picture. Originally, his chin was on the seat and he was watching the traffic go by.
Cino Truck.jpg
Cino Truck.jpg (1.32 MiB) Viewed 1415 times
Then Abigail realized something was up and she popped up
Cino_Abby Truck.jpg
Cino_Abby Truck.jpg (1.36 MiB) Viewed 1415 times

Re: Coffee

Posted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:14 pm
by icvanstra
a little hard to see because of the glare/reflection in the window

Re: Coffee

Posted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:23 pm
by alspyce
Oh My! At first I saw the empty pick-up bed of your truck and thought the dogs had run off! :eek: (And thinking how stupid to leave them unattended in an open truck---sorry, :oops: I really knew you would know better!)
Easier to see them in the second pic, with Abigail being lighter! :D

Re: Coffee

Posted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:13 pm
by Christie M
They were both hoping that you brought them a pastry. Mean dad!!

Re: Coffee

Posted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:23 pm
by Sugars Mom
Sooo cute!

Re: Coffee

Posted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:55 pm
by k9katet
Cute! Isn't that the best thing to come back to?

Re: Coffee

Posted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:15 pm
by Dutchringgirl
Christie M wrote:They were both hoping that you brought them a pastry. Mean dad!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: Too Funny!!

I didnt see Cino either on the first picture, youd think Id at least notice the tongue!