Page 1 of 1

Back in shape----

Posted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:07 pm
by alspyce
Getting her waist line back---slowly.
DSCN0077.JPG
DSCN0077.JPG (128.38 KiB) Viewed 2053 times
DSCN0074.JPG
DSCN0074.JPG (128.58 KiB) Viewed 2053 times
DSCN0075.JPG
DSCN0075.JPG (128.84 KiB) Viewed 2053 times
DSCN0076.JPG
DSCN0076.JPG (127.01 KiB) Viewed 2053 times
No hope for the old fat white one tho.... :lol:
DSCN0063.JPG
DSCN0063.JPG (128.89 KiB) Viewed 2053 times

Re: Back in shape----

Posted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:12 pm
by CaroleBoaz
Wow, she looks great! I must have missed her "fat" pictures. I also have a dog that won't lose weight, but I love him too much to make him starve. (Believe me, I have tried the green beans in the food bowl.)

Re: Back in shape----

Posted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:26 pm
by Marjolein
she looks really good! 8-)

Re: Back in shape----

Posted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:43 pm
by felixone123
Odin says she is lookin mighty fine!!

Re: Back in shape----

Posted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:24 pm
by Sugars Mom
Looking good! Love the pic where she is looking up at the camera...I assume waiting for the ball?

Re: Back in shape----

Posted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:13 pm
by Dutchringgirl
she looks great! So does your old fat one :D

Re: Back in shape----

Posted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:34 pm
by Olie
Nice!

Re: Back in shape----

Posted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:33 pm
by Lauren
I love those shots. She has slimmed right down and looks Marvelous!!!

She sure reminds me of my little girl. If she had a lightning bolt mark down that back hind leg, I would be sure you were taking pictures at my house!!!! :P

Re: Back in shape----

Posted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:23 pm
by alspyce
Just a few more from Lyric's Slimming Down campaign, I think she's about where I want her now.
DSCN0174.JPG
DSCN0174.JPG (126.9 KiB) Viewed 1987 times
DSCN0185.JPG
DSCN0185.JPG (130.68 KiB) Viewed 1987 times
DSCN0184.JPG
DSCN0184.JPG (128.47 KiB) Viewed 1987 times
Of course you still gotta eat after all that running around!
Of course you still gotta eat after all that running around!
DSCN0212.JPG (127.17 KiB) Viewed 1987 times

Re: Back in shape----

Posted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:35 pm
by Dutchringgirl
She looks great! Nom nom nom

Re: Back in shape----

Posted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:24 pm
by felixone123
I see a tiny waist line - good job!!

Re: Back in shape----

Posted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:40 pm
by Marjolein
she looks good!!