My name is Paola! I'm from Italy and with my sister we started working with dutch shepherd! And we love them soooooo much!!!!!!
Hi!!! Here I am from Italy!
-
Eclipse_Pau
- Just Whelped
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:33 am
- Tell us about yourself: Hi, my name is Paola! I've a Dutch Shepherd, a German Shepherd and 2 boxer! I'm so proud of being part of dutch world!!
Hi!!! Here I am from Italy!
Ciao!!!!
My name is Paola! I'm from Italy and with my sister we started working with dutch shepherd! And we love them soooooo much!!!!!!
My name is Paola! I'm from Italy and with my sister we started working with dutch shepherd! And we love them soooooo much!!!!!!
-
GreatRembrandt
- Puppy
- Posts: 58
- Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 8:37 pm
- Tell us about yourself: Hi, I'm elisa, i come from italy, i live with 2 rottweilers, a female Malinois and a dutch shepherd.
I work with them in the IPO program, i will be the first in italy who does IPO with a dutch.
Re: Hi!!! Here I am from Italy!
paola lives with rembrandt's mummy!!
eli with cuba, hispanico, olympia and great rembrandt
- Olie
- Green Dog
- Posts: 236
- Joined: Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:00 am
- Tell us about yourself: I am a 32 y.o. veterinarian working in a food microbiology lab, Olaf is cca 1-1,5 y.o. DS adopted from shelter. We are from Croatia.
Re: Hi!!! Here I am from Italy!
Welcome!!
Barbara & Olaf
Croatia, Europe (that`s why my english is bad)

Croatia, Europe (that`s why my english is bad)

- alspyce
- Working Dog
- Posts: 1222
- Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:51 pm
- Tell us about yourself: I am in New York State. Got my first DS about 14 years ago (more or less as a rescue- lost her in Nov.). After years of GSD's, and a few dogs of other breeds (Rotti/Beauceron/Ger. Shorthaired Pointer/ Yorkie and my current Jack Russell) I now have another DS, 4mo female, no name yet, tho I have a few in mind.
Also have a horse-old quarter horse mare-32.
Can't wait for all the snow to get gone! Spring is coming too slow this year! - Location: Corinth, New York
Re: Hi!!! Here I am from Italy!
Welcome!
"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France
Chris Carlton/Lyric
Chris Carlton/Lyric
-
CaroleBoaz
- Training Dog
- Posts: 592
- Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:52 am
- Tell us about yourself: I am currently the Secretary and Treasurer of the Dutch Shepherd Club of North America. We are the national breed club for Dutch Shepherds, and have the support of the Nederlandse Herdershonden Club in our endeavours to record the Dutch Shepherd breed in the United States and Canada through the American Kennel Club. dscna.com Join us on Facebook.
- Contact:
Re: Hi!!! Here I am from Italy!
Welcome!
- felixone123
- Working Dog
- Posts: 1076
- Joined: Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:08 pm
- Tell us about yourself: Rescued our first DS male on Dec 27, 2011. Approx 4 yrs. Rescued from NADSR. His name is Odin. Adopted a 2nd DS from NADSR June 27, 2012. Kai - 6 months.
- Location: Fishkill, NY
-
leih merigian
- Working Dog
- Posts: 1960
- Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:20 pm
- Tell us about yourself: Had a GSD, am getting a DS puppy in a few weeks. Compete in agility, obedience, and cross train in tons of stuff. Found out about this site from the DS Rescue yahoo list.
Re: Hi!!! Here I am from Italy!
Glad you joined us here...
cools dogs, eh?
cools dogs, eh?
leih merigian
Vrijheid's H'Geyser
Zodiac vom Younghaus (over the bridge)
Central VA (near Charlottesville)
It's never too late to have a happy childhood...
Vrijheid's H'Geyser
Zodiac vom Younghaus (over the bridge)
Central VA (near Charlottesville)
It's never too late to have a happy childhood...
- Marjolein
- Working Dog
- Posts: 2078
- Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:17 pm
- Tell us about yourself: I'm a Dutchie myself ;-) but live in Germany with Johan and my two DS's Cobber-Dingo and Knivil (Dingo and Ivil to friends...)
- Location: Warbeyen, Germany
- Contact:
- Dutchringgirl
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 5692
- Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:05 pm
- Tell us about yourself: I am a mom of 6 life forces - 2 kids and 3 dogs 1 hamster. I live in Ct. I have trained Ringsport and Agility and have 2 DS, one 15 and 7 and a Basset Hound Cookie who is 2
- Location: Ct, USA
Re: Hi!!! Here I am from Italy!
welcome!!! Must see pictures of the doggie!!
Lisa, Thalie CGC & Sadie, Cookie the Basset, CT




- vneerland
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 1547
- Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:10 pm
- Tell us about yourself: *
- Location: Tex@s
Re: Hi!!! Here I am from Italy!
Welcome Paola! Do you have a Dutch shepherd too? If so, let's see it! 
If you can, please to to your user control panel at the left top of your screen, click on the profile tab and edit (add) a signature for us, so you don't have to remember to sign your posts?
If you can, please to to your user control panel at the left top of your screen, click on the profile tab and edit (add) a signature for us, so you don't have to remember to sign your posts?
Judith Van Neerland Dutch Shepherds 


Facebook page.