Page 1 of 1

Just a few of my kids

Posted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:34 pm
by WorkingK9
A week ago I saw a posting from NADSR about a retired EDD Dutchie needing a home. I went and picked her up on the 29 May, her birthday, and was fostering her, she has offically become a member of our pack. Here are 4 of them, there are also 2 poms that reside here. Triton is only here part-time, he generally resides with his father, a wounded warrier (now Retired Marine) I am training Tri as a service dog for Jason and he has already saved Jason's life. Tri had his leg amputated at 4.5 weeks old, but he doesnt know that :) He does everything my Dutchie does (including hiking to mark territory :) the one thing I figured he wouldn't be able to do)

Sonya is an 11 yr old rescued Dutch Shepherd, retired EDD, Homeland Security - Adopted from NADSR
Briana is a 5 yr old rescued Malinois, currently a service dog for my mother - Adopted from ABMCR
K-Czar will be 3 in July, Dutch Shepherd, H.O.T., my K9 partner and service dog (BH, CGC, ACAL3, TT)
Triton will be 1 Wed, 3 legged Belgian Malinois H.O.T., In training service dog

Image

Re: Just a few of my kids

Posted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:10 pm
by vneerland
You seriously ROCK!!! :stickman: :hail:

Re: Just a few of my kids

Posted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:19 pm
by alspyce
I am So glad you are keeping Sonya!!! It takes Special people take the old ones no one else wants. Yes you do ROCK!!!

Re: Just a few of my kids

Posted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:43 pm
by Dutchringgirl
You are awesome!!!!!!!

Re: Just a few of my kids

Posted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:12 pm
by Marjolein
wow, great pack you have! 8-)

Re: Just a few of my kids

Posted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:32 pm
by Olie
Fantactic pack!
And congratulations on adopting a new family member!

Re: Just a few of my kids

Posted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:58 pm
by felixone123
Congrats!! We also wanted to adopt her. I told NADSR if her foster did not work out, we would take her. So happy for you!!

Re: Just a few of my kids

Posted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:07 am
by leih merigian
felixone123 wrote:Congrats!! We also wanted to adopt her. I told NADSR if her foster did not work out, we would take her. So happy for you!!
How nice is it to find that these available dogs have multiple familes wanting them?!!!

@Kimberly...way to go, girl! Just awesome...

Re: Just a few of my kids

Posted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:47 pm
by GSDNanny
Ditto what they said! You rock! What a great photo of your k9 crew. Love it. I too love the senior dogs.