Page 1 of 1
Odin's New Bed
Posted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:38 am
by LyonsFamily
We've been cleaning and rearranging the apartment lately, hoping to get some new furniture in, and Odin hasn't quite figured out what's his. Nevermind the huge X-pen in the living room, or his crate in the bedroom, he prefers more "open" beds. Does anyone else have any pictures of silly hangout spots?
"I think I'll try out these boxes"

- Odin boxes.jpg (252.32 KiB) Viewed 1258 times
"Does this suitcase look big enough?"

- odin suitcase.jpg (474.93 KiB) Viewed 1258 times
He even brought his antler.

- suitcase bone.jpg (415.28 KiB) Viewed 1258 times
Re: Odin's New Bed
Posted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:50 am
by Olie
Haha! If it fits, it sits!
Re: Odin's New Bed
Posted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:51 pm
by felixone123
whaaaaaaaa!! very funny. I love how he is trying to get his big body in that small suitcase. "Take me with you"..........
Re: Odin's New Bed
Posted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:38 pm
by Dutchringgirl
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA That is so funny!!! I love how they want to be with you even if its your pile of clothes.
Re: Odin's New Bed
Posted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:02 am
by leih merigian
Very funny! He reminds me more of my cats than my DS

(they always want to sleep on anything that's yours...)
Re: Odin's New Bed
Posted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:56 am
by Dutchringgirl
Ill take the sheets and blankets of the bed to clean them and before I know it the girls are already comfy on them.