Page 1 of 1
On board in Oklahoma
Posted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:46 am
by Stonewall
Hello to everyone. I certainly hope this finds you well. I, over the course of many months, have become greatly interested in this breed. They seem to have all qualities one would include if drawing up the diagram of the (near)perfect dog. I hope to learn more from those of you who know them best.
Stonewall
Re: On board in Oklahoma
Posted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:05 pm
by alspyce
Welcome! So, when do you plan an addition to your family?? There have been some really beautiful dogs placed through rescue, if you're looking! Many of them are here in our group.
http://www.dutchshepherdrescue.org/
Re: On board in Oklahoma
Posted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:20 pm
by Christie M
Welcome to the forum and thank you for the introduction.
Thank you, also, for signing your post

It helps the forgetful like myself.
For ease, you might want to add your name to your signature, along with the quote. Then you don't have to remember to sign.
Re: On board in Oklahoma
Posted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:20 pm
by Stonewall
Thank you both for the welcome. I took your advice and edited my signature, Christie. I am already discovering a wealth of helpful information through this forum.
Re: On board in Oklahoma
Posted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:42 pm
by GSDNanny
Welcome, Stonewall! Wise of you to research this breed as some DS are not for the weak of heart. This forum incorporates the most knowledgeable of the DS breed and are very willing to share. So welcome again and enjoy!
Re: On board in Oklahoma
Posted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:37 pm
by Olie
Welcome!