Page 1 of 1

only because they made me

Posted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:41 am
by Mike Hodgeman
Hello, Mike Hodgeman from New York. I train Malinois for detection, my wife prefers the stripes :D

Re: only because they made me

Posted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:03 am
by coyotesfan97
Hi Mike I worked a hard headed Mal before I got my current striped partner.

Re: only because they made me

Posted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:21 pm
by Dutchringgirl
Hey Mike,

Maybe its a girl thing, I like the stripes too. Although I did have a mal and he was great.

Re: only because they made me

Posted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:16 pm
by alspyce
Welcome----the stripes grow on you.

Re: only because they made me

Posted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:14 pm
by felixone123
welcome and your signature is cute, but I don't think so........... :D

Re: only because they made me

Posted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:03 pm
by GSDNanny
Welcome, your wife is in good company here. We are all prejudiced to stripes!!

Re: only because they made me

Posted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:43 pm
by vneerland
Welcome Mike.
My husband was a total malinois man. Heck, my first working dog was a malinois too, and a good one at that. But we have both developed a preference for the clear thinking ability of the Dutch shepherd, vs the do first, think later mentality of the dumber yellow cousins. :mrgreen:
(there...that should teach you not to boast the dumber cousins as superior on a brindle board) :twisted: :yernuts: :g_wink: