Page 1 of 1

Good boy waiting at the pharmacyist

Posted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:07 am
by Olie
Image

Re: Good boy waiting at the pharmacyist

Posted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:34 pm
by Dutchringgirl
What a good boy. I love the use of two steps.

Re: Good boy waiting at the pharmacyist

Posted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:15 pm
by Diesel
Very good boy! Diesel would have chewed through the leash as soon as I got out of sight.

Re: Good boy waiting at the pharmacyist

Posted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:16 am
by vneerland
What a good boy!
I remember the days when I would take my dogs on a walk and stop by the store. I would park them outside, like your Olie. But my dogs really had too much caliber to do that safely with, and I for one, was to stupid back then to know it. :? :oops:
That does not mean that it is not safe to do this with your dog, of course. Just remembering my own carefree days, many many moon ago. :g_wink:

Re: Good boy waiting at the pharmacyist

Posted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:06 am
by Olie
vneerland wrote:What a good boy!
I remember the days when I would take my dogs on a walk and stop by the store. I would park them outside, like your Olie. But my dogs really had too much caliber to do that safely with, and I for one, was to stupid back then to know it. :? :oops:
That does not mean that it is not safe to do this with your dog, of course. Just remembering my own carefree days, many many moon ago. :g_wink:
You are right! Every time I park him outside, i think "what if another dog comes" or "what if he sees a cat?!". I dont have problems about people because he is very good with people, and, well, scary looking so i don`t think many people would aproach him when he is alone.