Hi from Chicago!
Posted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 5:24 am
Hi everyone,
My name is Sarah, and I have a 4.5 year old DS named Susie. I also have a husband, and two kids, 4 and 7, a rat, and a cat. I adopted Susie four years ago when we lived in Las Vegas from a family who fell on hard times and their house foreclosed. They had a few Dutch's and Malinois.
We live in a highrise condo now in Chicago (my home town). Susie goes everywhere with me; the market, bakery, ice cream parlor, pizza place, you name it. She walks the kids to and from school with me everyday. She does great in the city and is my faithful jogging companion. She is also my official "nanny", a nickname i gave her early on. She is excellent with children, and her genuine love for ours is nothing short of amazing.
I did not know anything about Dutch Shepherds before I got Susie. I research pretty regularly now, and am looking forward to learning more from this site.
Susie is the most amazing dog I have ever met. I take it from reading some posts on here that many DS owners feel the same way about theirs.
Thanks!
Best Regards,
Sarah
My name is Sarah, and I have a 4.5 year old DS named Susie. I also have a husband, and two kids, 4 and 7, a rat, and a cat. I adopted Susie four years ago when we lived in Las Vegas from a family who fell on hard times and their house foreclosed. They had a few Dutch's and Malinois.
We live in a highrise condo now in Chicago (my home town). Susie goes everywhere with me; the market, bakery, ice cream parlor, pizza place, you name it. She walks the kids to and from school with me everyday. She does great in the city and is my faithful jogging companion. She is also my official "nanny", a nickname i gave her early on. She is excellent with children, and her genuine love for ours is nothing short of amazing.
I did not know anything about Dutch Shepherds before I got Susie. I research pretty regularly now, and am looking forward to learning more from this site.
Susie is the most amazing dog I have ever met. I take it from reading some posts on here that many DS owners feel the same way about theirs.
Thanks!
Best Regards,
Sarah