Page 1 of 1
Hi, from so cal!
Posted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:41 am
by Rune
We adopted our DS from a shelter roughly four months ago. He was 3-4 months old. We thought he was a German Shepard until two days ago. So excited to share our new love with others.
Re: Hi, from so cal!
Posted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:04 am
by Drizlaru
Welcome to the forums!
Wheres the pictures? You know everyone's going to ask for pictures! lol
Re: Hi, from so cal!
Posted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:44 am
by Dutchringgirl
Yep, must have pictures or ............................

Re: Hi, from so cal!
Posted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:36 pm
by alspyce
Welcome! Thanks for Adopting!
Maybe a photo when you create your signature?
Re: Hi, from so cal!
Posted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:24 pm
by Rune
Yes yes yes, pics. I know. He's gorgeous and I want to share. I'm currently without computer and can't load from my phone. I'll get them up asap.
Re: Hi, from so cal!
Posted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:23 pm
by felixone123
welcome!!
Re: Hi, from so cal!
Posted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:22 pm
by Rune
Pics have been officially posted! Enjoy
Re: Hi, from so cal!
Posted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:29 pm
by vneerland
Welcome Kelly. Your pup sure looks like a DS! Wow. Where are your located?
Re: Hi, from so cal!
Posted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:40 am
by Rune
We are in the southern ca mountains near Big Bear.
Re: Hi, from so cal!
Posted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:16 pm
by Marjolein
Welcome!
I really like that pic!!

Re: Hi, from so cal!
Posted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:16 pm
by leih merigian
Welcome!