Page 1 of 1

Brandy :)

Posted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:24 pm
by GrayWolf
So this is it :) My so much beloved rescued mix, please met her!!

Image

By this picture she is 3 and a half months old :) Could all of you say if it really came from a dutch shepherd (obviously with another lucky dog d: hahaha)

This is she right now

Image

So?? what do you say??? :roll:

Re: Brandy :)

Posted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:17 am
by jjohnsice
I absolutely love her, she is adorable.

Re: Brandy :)

Posted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:49 am
by GrayWolf
Aww thank you very much :) I´d relly like to know if she realle comes from a mix between a dutch shepherd and another one :D

Re: Brandy :)

Posted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:03 am
by jjohnsice
Well I am cetrtainly no wxpert but she definately has the ears, and from what i can tell the body, and that wonderfully georgeous smile. Regardless you have a winner. :D

Re: Brandy :)

Posted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:40 pm
by vneerland
Hard to tell if she is part DS. I would have been more inclined to suspect that if she had been brindle. But in a solid black, one parent would (99% sure) have been black him/herself and if there is brindle in the family tree, it is covered up.

Re: Brandy :)

Posted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:39 pm
by Olie
Adorable! Especially the ears!

Re: Brandy :)

Posted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:27 am
by Marjolein
sweet :love: