Page 1 of 1

Miss Roxie

Posted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:06 am
by roxanne
7 months old already! We are still trying to figure out what exactly she is! She's such a good girl. I want to get some registration for her with AKC so she can compete in events. If she could get those ears up, I could possibly go for the ILP. At her age though, I don't think they'll suddenly stand up completely overnight. I'll probably just go for the Canine Partners. Here's a few pictures....what do you think? I just want to choose the proper registration for her.
7619057876_f33fc55058.jpg
7619057876_f33fc55058.jpg (155.98 KiB) Viewed 1325 times
7619060818_4e317ceea6.jpg
7619060818_4e317ceea6.jpg (135.87 KiB) Viewed 1325 times
7730874552_f28d610da8.jpg
7730874552_f28d610da8.jpg (106.21 KiB) Viewed 1325 times

Re: Miss Roxie

Posted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:24 pm
by jjohnsice
I love those adoring eyes in the second picture. She looks very dutch, but Im betting she is mixed, but here is the key point, you are in love with her :D, she is definately a doll.

Re: Miss Roxie

Posted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:36 pm
by Olie
Those eyes! :love:

Re: Miss Roxie

Posted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:54 am
by Dutchringgirl
she is so sweet looking !!!

Re: Miss Roxie

Posted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:20 pm
by Christie M
AKC offers the Companion Animal program, so you can compete in performance events where CA is offered. Dutch Shepherds have only been recently accepted into the foundation stock of AKC, so it would be hard to ILP anyway. I would got eh CA route (I did that with my kids before they were recognized at all) and compete from there.

Re: Miss Roxie

Posted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:55 pm
by leih merigian
I registered Geyser in the CA program...I don't really care what they call her, as long as we can compete in the most active venue in our area.

Re: Miss Roxie

Posted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:40 am
by roxanne
That's what I thought too. I figure I'll just put in DS where they ask for breed mix. I just wanted to be sure I was choosing the right way. Never did this with my GSD. They didn't have CA then. Thanks!