Page 1 of 1
Hello from South Carolina
Posted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:35 am
by crazyharleycat1
My son-in-law is in the air force, K9 . He knew I wanted a great dog and through his friends found me a 8 week old female dutch shepherd. I have had her 3 days and is doing great with housetraining. Sugar is my dream dog and I want to train her correctly. I have a shepherd mix that compleated obediance class a year ago. I plan to start Sugar with sit, watch me, down etc. I would love advice from anyone here. I know different breeds have certain quirks . How would you begin a pup?
Re: Hello from South Carolina
Posted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:40 am
by Sugars Mom
Welcome to the forum. I have a Sugar too!
Re: Hello from South Carolina
Posted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:11 pm
by alspyce
Welcome!
Re: Hello from South Carolina
Posted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:48 pm
by Schlussdibusti
Welcome

Re: Hello from South Carolina
Posted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:05 am
by crazyharleycat1
thank you, your Sugar looks like mine. Very dark face lots of brindle every place else. She will be 10 weeks old on the 1st of Sept. Aren't they awesome dogs!!!!
Re: Hello from South Carolina
Posted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:23 pm
by felixone123
Hello and welcome to Sugar!! Just love that name!