Hello from Utah!
Posted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:02 am
Hello! Back in 2010, a coworker of my boyfriend informed him that she had rescued a dog the day before her kill date. The coworker did not have room to foster the dog and asked my boyfriend and I to keep her until we found her a home. Neither of us had ever met a Dutch Shepherd before and were enthralled. We were told (third hand) that she was a former police dog, somewhere between the ages of 3 and 5. She was dirty, her teeth were almost all the way worn down and she was sick. We washed her and took care of here, never planning to keep her.
Two years later and Samus is the best thing that ever happened to us. She is extremely affectionate and loves the outdoors. I am glad I found this board!
Two years later and Samus is the best thing that ever happened to us. She is extremely affectionate and loves the outdoors. I am glad I found this board!