Page 1 of 2

Clubshow German DS club

Posted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:04 pm
by Marjolein
Image
Brother and sister (Dingo and Cindy) and their breeder, Mr. Borg

Image
Bintu

Image
Bink met Strepen

Image
Bink

Image
Bambee met Strepen

Image
Bella met Strepen

Image
Pablo

Image
Bilbo vom Vinnerholz

Image
Family portret :D Dingo, Bo, Brenda, Bennet

Image
Father and son, Bennet, Dingo

Image
Another family portret Grandma Emmie van Stavast, Mom Heaven vd 's-Gravenschans, daughter Ambra vom Vinnerholz

Image
Ace vom Vinnerholz

Image
Cobber-Dingo vd 's-Gravenschans and me

Image
Bambee met Strepen

Image
Bella met Strepen

Image
Bambee

Image
Bambee eats her price :mrgreen:

Image
Quincy vd 's-Gravenschans

Image
B'Onze liefde Hollandse Ster

Image
Cindy vd 's-Gravenschans

Image
Heaven vd 's-Gravenschans

Image
Dingo the stupid, he stands there like he is getting soaked, but he is dry in the tent!!

Image
Championklasse females

Image
Esaber ambitieus met Wanda

Image
Enya von Pinn's Hof

Image
Brenda vom Torfmoorsee

Image
Ivil and me

Image
And one more family portret, Bella, Bambee, Bink, Ivil

Re: Clubshow German DS club

Posted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:19 pm
by Sugars Mom
All nice pics and dogs! I really like the "prancing" photos

Re: Clubshow German DS club

Posted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:09 pm
by wahinelf
Dingo looking miserable in his tent CRACKS ME UP!

Re: Clubshow German DS club

Posted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:59 pm
by MeganBays
That is quite funny how absoloutely miserable Dingo looks. I love the family portraits. I've been thinking about taking one of the girls to a show just for giggles.. I can only imagine trying this with Bor... NOT LMAO

Re: Clubshow German DS club

Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:17 pm
by chimere
Bambee looks very pretty!
My favorite of this album :cheer:
Dingo and always :love:

Re: Clubshow German DS club

Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:43 pm
by vneerland
Thank you for posting these photo's!
According to this impression, though, I have to admit that Bambee is not one of my favorites :oops: It might just be the angle in which the picture was taken, but she appears a bit too angulated for my taste, and rather long. Obviously, that is not how the judge saw it. Hmmmmm. (And of course, contgratulations to the breeder) :stickman:

Edit. I just went back and looked at the picture where she is posed between Bink and Bella. She is indeed not square to the photographer, so that might be what is throwing me off.

Re: Clubshow German DS club

Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:52 pm
by chimere
Image

je marque en Français car le traducteur google va tout changer....

le chien est "sous lui" se qui fait que les angulations sont trop marqués
il est au travail avec sa maitresse et ne peut pas développer les allures libres
il faut que ce soit une autre personnes qui le présente pour mieux juger sur ce point je penses

Re: Clubshow German DS club

Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:02 pm
by vneerland
chimere wrote:Image

je marque en Français car le traducteur google va tout changer....

le chien est "sous lui" se qui fait que les angulations sont trop marqués
il est au travail avec sa maitresse et ne peut pas développer les allures libres
il faut que ce soit une autre personnes qui le présente pour mieux juger sur ce point je penses
:mrgreen: Loosely translated:
The dog is "under herself" causing the angulation to be too exaggerated. She works with her owner and is not showing free movement. I think it would help if someone else showed her, to better judge her movement.

Maybe that is it. And I do not mean to be picking Marjoleins breeding apart. Far from that. It just surprised me to see a trophee in front of the dog that I would not have picked. :oops: (Apart from the fact that I do not consider myself an expert in conformation)

Re: Clubshow German DS club

Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:16 pm
by chimere
YES good translated :D

le standard dit : Pas d'angulations exagérées
je penses qu'il est correct
certains n en ont pas assez je trouves : B'Onze liefde Hollandse Ster
Bambee est un bébé ? si oui, cela va encore évoluer avec la musculature
le sport qu'il pratique peut aussi augmenter cela
(traction, canni cross bike) et donner plus d angulation

the standard says: No excessive angulations
I think he is correct
some n not have enough I think: B'Onze liefde Hollandse Ster
Bambee is a baby? if yes, it will continue to evolve with the musculature
his sport can also increase this
(traction, canni cross bike) and give more angulation

Re: Clubshow German DS club

Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:47 pm
by vneerland
I obviously have not been paying attention to my job as a moderator: Chimere...I just now noticed that you do not have a signature :oops: Would you mind signing your posts? You can create a signature line in your profile (user control panel, top left of the page) so we can address you with your real name? ;) Thanks!

As for Bambee. I personally would not look for 'more' angulation. I think she has plenty, but we already seem to agree that it is just a matter of presentation in this case. I love that the DS is not parked out, (= hind legs out behind the body) like German Shepherds are, and I pray that they stay that way, nice and compact.

Re: Clubshow German DS club

Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:09 pm
by chimere
vneerland wrote:I obviously have not been paying attention to my job as a moderator: Chimere...I just now noticed that you do not have a signature :oops: Would you mind signing your posts? You can create a signature line in your profile (user control panel, top left of the page) so we can address you with your real name? ;) Thanks!

OK !! I try... :?

As for Bambee. I personally would not look for 'more' angulation. I think she has plenty, but we already seem to agree that it is just a matter of presentation in this case. I love that the DS is not parked out, (= hind legs out behind the body) like German Shepherds are, and I pray that they stay that way, nice and compact.

YES YES YES !!
nous devons le garder comme cela !
we keep so!


oui, ce chien ne doit pas avoir plus
nous sommes d'accord !
il faut laisser grandir et voir ^^
yes, that dog should not be more
we agree!
must let it grow and see ^ ^

bonne présentation "statique" :
good presentation "static":
Image

Re: Clubshow German DS club

Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:23 pm
by Marjolein
Aha, this is interesting!

Maybe it helps if I tell you the age of these dogs... it's 8 months

Actually Judith would be (in my opinion) correct to say Bella is nicer, but... they are only 8 months. When these dogs are 2 years ols, Bella might be too coarse for a female, where Bambee will still fill out some and look nicer.
Just details, but: both dogs have a bit too long shanks, like their mom :? :D In Bambee you see an excact copy of Ivil, tucked in belly, long shanks, and a very agile appearance. Nothing too dramatic, but in general I prefer the type of Bella, she is smaller, compact, carries her tail too high (dad's and grandpa's trademark...haha).
But like I said, the judge also looks for details, and every judge has personal taste. To me, it is a waiting game to see who turns out best, Bella could be a bit coarse later on, where Bambee will be more feminin...or maybe Bella will stay as she is, and in that case she will look better.
As a breeder Bella was what I aimed for, I used a very small and compact male to prevent a too agile looking (greyhound-type) dog, which is not typical.
Then again, Ivil has, at the age of 5, suddenly lowered her belly, and looks way more typical. she used to be like Bambee untill then.

Also, on little Bennett, if you are interested ;) You can see this is a pup that is going te be a BIG dog, but everything is in proportion. I like them this way. Dingo is also quite big for the standard, but everyone still likes him as he is not overbuilt, or out of proportion.

Re: Clubshow German DS club

Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:49 pm
by chimere
HAAA je me doutais bien qu'ils sont tout jeunes !
il est vrais que Bella est nettement plus harmonieuse ;)
mais je suis curieuse de voir l'évolution de Bambee ^^
as tu une photo de profile ? (tête)
et oui Bennett est déjà très costaud !
il a une belle poitrine bien en forme pour son age



HAAA I suspected they are young!
it is true that Bella is much smoother;)
but I'm curious to see the evolution of Bambee ^ ^
Did you have a profile picture? (head)
and yes Bennett is already very strong!
it has a nice chest as well for his age

Re: Clubshow German DS club

Posted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 6:12 am
by Selena
I like Bennet, Bella and Ambree, all more on the heavier build side but thats my personal preference.

Re: Clubshow German DS club

Posted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:39 pm
by Marjolein
chimere wrote: et oui Bennett est déjà très costaud !
il a une belle poitrine bien en forme pour son age
Bennett is from a different litter, he is only 4,5 months old in this picture!! :? He goes after dad... in character too 8-)

On Bambee, I thought she was just like Ivil as a young dog, so I have been searching, cannot find a good picture, but here is and old one of Ivil 9 months old

Image

You can see the tucked in belly, long shanks, agile look.

Ivil 3 years old

Image
still very agile looking, tucked in belly

This is Ivil now:

Image
you can really see a difference. And she is NOT just fat :D I am not sure if it has anything to do with the litters, but she was still very agile after the first, and after the second too for a while, then suddenly the belly dropped :shock: :mrgreen:

Anyway, I talked to her breeder, she insists all her dogs have this, they seem to matue really late (also in mind...pffff, haha)

Re: Clubshow German DS club

Posted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:59 pm
by chimere
Marjolein wrote:
Bennett is from a different litter, he is only 4,5 months old in this picture!! :?
HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :o :shock:
mes chiots évoluent vite aussi mais là il est formé aussi !!!
my puppies develop quickly but also there is also formed!
mariage Dingo X Ivil ??

super les photos !
on voit bien l'évolution du ventre
aussi DES ANGULATIONS
on voit nettement que ca devient moins accentué avec l'age

great photos!
we can see the evolution of the belly
also angulations
we can clearly see that it is getting less pronounced with age

Re: Clubshow German DS club

Posted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:05 pm
by Marjolein
chimere wrote: HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :o :shock:
mes chiots évoluent vite aussi mais là il est formé aussi !!!
my puppies develop quickly but also there is also formed!
mariage Dingo X Ivil ??
Mais non! Dingo is Ivil's uncle ;) Dingo is brother of Cybe vd 's-Gravenschans, Ivil's dad. Dingo is officially "Cobber-Dingo vd 's-Gravenschans" ;)
Also, Dingo was tall very quickly, but then it took him 4 years to fill out, develop all his muscle.

This was Dingo x Brenda vom Torfmoorsee http://www.von-den-goldauen.de/b-wurf.html

Re: Clubshow German DS club

Posted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:16 pm
by chimere
ok ok !!
Dingo je sais, frère de Cybe Cindy etc etc
Cybe le père de Ivil
c est ca ?
j ai beaucoup de mal à visiter et comprendre ton site.. il n y a pas de français pour moi qui suis inculte :doh:
et en bon français qui ne parle pas d autres langues :roll:

oui la croissance rapide mais le développement est plus long ;)

il y a beaucoup de chiots très clair, ils évoluent beaucoup en couleur aussi !

Re: Clubshow German DS club

Posted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:00 pm
by Marjolein
chimere wrote:ok ok !!
Dingo je sais, frère de Cybe Cindy etc etc
Cybe le père de Ivil
c est ca ?
Oui, c est ca.
I was lucky enough to get one from the "famous" C-litter 8-)

That was not MY website, it's from the breeder of "von den Golddauen"
This is my own website: www.streepjes.com
in 3 langauges...but not in French, sorry :D

But you have seen the pictures, they speak all languages
I am curious to see what those puppies will look like in 3 years. Patience... the worst thing about being a breeder, haha, always patience :D

Re: Clubshow German DS club

Posted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:13 pm
by chimere
en faite sur ton site je n'ai jamais cliqué sur le predigrée !
et bien oui, c est plus lucide ^^
j aimes beaucoup sa mère.. son père aussi ca va sans dire !!
je penses utiliser un chiot de Jenna (Lux crazy stripes)

oui , j ai bien compris les chiots sont sur un autre site ;)

Bella Bambee Blink sont les petits de Brassaï X Ivil (ou je me trompes encore..)

hoo oui, la patiences c'est très dur !!

made in on your site I never clicked on the pedigree!
well yes, it is more clear ^ ^
d much like her mother .. his father also ca goes without saying!
I think using a puppy Jenna (Lux crazy stripes)

yes, I have understood the puppies are on another site;)

Bella Blink Bambee are small Brassaï Ivil X (or I wrong again ..)

hoo yes, patience is very hard!