Page 1 of 1
New to DS Forum -- O'Fallon, MO
Posted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:27 pm
by StepUp
Hello all,
I purchased a pup in July from Vrijheidi's Kennel. He's a Yoda x Krummel pup, call name Tychus, litter name Vrijheid's Nightmare. Our plan is to complete in PSA. I have been training with a club in the area for a little over a year.
I also do independent obedience and house calls for pets in the greater STL area.
Re: New to DS Forum -- O'Fallon, MO
Posted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:18 pm
by k9katet
Welcome! There are lots of Vrijheid dogs here.

Re: New to DS Forum -- O'Fallon, MO
Posted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:28 am
by Christie M
Hey Justin!!
Welcome to the forum. Sorry this is so delayed!
Do me a favor, visit the User Control Panel and create yourself a signature with your name in it. It just helps us remember who everyone is.
How is the little man doing??
Everyone here LOVES pictures - so get on it

Re: New to DS Forum -- O'Fallon, MO
Posted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:27 am
by HARNW76
I live near Fenton Mo.
I'd like to know more about you and your dog and the club that
you train at. I'm considering getting a DS for my next dog and
would like to hear what you have to say about your experience
with the breed.
I'm also considering competing in PSA and would like to know
when and where your club meets.
Re: New to DS Forum -- O'Fallon, MO
Posted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:30 am
by Christie M
Justin has been a slacker

Hasn't even created a signature yet. But I will forward your message along!!
Re: New to DS Forum -- O'Fallon, MO
Posted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:03 am
by feraloup
Welcome!

Re: New to DS Forum -- O'Fallon, MO
Posted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:57 pm
by Geremy
welcome !!!