Page 1 of 1
Hello from Wisconsin
Posted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:03 am
by stev394
A bit of background on "our pack." My wife and I have owned, resuced, fostered, and trained German Shepherd Dogs for almost 9 years. Up until early this year we have never had the opportunity to work with Dutch Shepherds. Wow what a difference. Our current pack consists of an 8 year old female GSD. A 4 year old male White GSD and now a approximately 1 year old male DS. Yes we were foster failures with our DS. In our ongoing research about DS dogs has led us here. I hope it becomes a useful resource in training our boy. We look forward to all input from experienced owners/handlers.
Re: Hello from Wisconsin
Posted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:49 pm
by Dutchringgirl
welcome!!! There are great people on this board and I am sure you will find the answers you need.
Re: Hello from Wisconsin
Posted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:41 am
by leih merigian
Glad you found us, and welcome!
Re: Hello from Wisconsin
Posted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:37 pm
by vneerland
Welcome! I know it has already been asked elsewhere, but if you don't mind, please create a 'signature' with your name, so we can keep the who is who straight.
Thank you for rescuing.
Re: Hello from Wisconsin
Posted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:54 pm
by alspyce
Welcome!
Re: Hello from Wisconsin
Posted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:23 pm
by Schlussdibusti
Welcome1

Re: Hello from Wisconsin
Posted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:41 pm
by Marjolein
Welcome

Re: Hello from Wisconsin
Posted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:40 pm
by Christie M
Nice to meet another Mid-Westerner!
Looking forward to hearing of your tales/tails!
Ditto Judith's comment about the signature. I get so lost these days

Re: Hello from Wisconsin
Posted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:51 pm
by k9katet
Welcome neighbors! We're in Minnesota.
Re: Hello from Wisconsin
Posted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:52 pm
by k9katet
Looks like I need to update my signature.
