Hello from Oregon
Posted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:36 am
I joined a while back when the forum was on the other server. Had problems logging on to that one and never got round to introducng myself
So here I am
Hello everyone !!!
I'm Jenny, in Oregon with a now 15mth old DS in training for SchH. What an adventure ........
Also have a Beauceron "Blaze" who dabbles in various activities. She really doesn't have the drive to excell at anything but tolerates my training attempts and has brief moments of brilliance in our activities ( they are very short lived ! ) .
Glad to be here .
Jenny
Blaze - BH, TR1, TR2, TD, TN-N, TG-N, WV-N, NCC, NJC, NAC, Novice Versatility Award , CTL1, CTL2-S, CTL2-F K9 Blood Donor - Beauceron
So here I am
Hello everyone !!!
I'm Jenny, in Oregon with a now 15mth old DS in training for SchH. What an adventure ........
Also have a Beauceron "Blaze" who dabbles in various activities. She really doesn't have the drive to excell at anything but tolerates my training attempts and has brief moments of brilliance in our activities ( they are very short lived ! ) .
Glad to be here .
Jenny
Blaze - BH, TR1, TR2, TD, TN-N, TG-N, WV-N, NCC, NJC, NAC, Novice Versatility Award , CTL1, CTL2-S, CTL2-F K9 Blood Donor - Beauceron