Page 1 of 1

new here with my second Dutch

Posted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:14 am
by dutchiemom
Hello everyone,
I just found this forum. I have my second dutchie now, Femke. I've always been a GSD person but my first DS, Jenny found me many yrs ago and after her, I just wanted another DS! I found Femke through DS rescue and she is wonderful. I'm an agility buff so the breed is perfect for me. I'm now obsessed with all things brindle and have a brindle (actually tiger) clicker, blanket, toys, etc.. I'd like to see this breed thrive. Not just because of the brindle! I'm currently researching breeders. We have an active Schutzhund club in my region so I'd be happy to dive into that too.
Happy to be here!
Lisa in Pa

Re: new here with my second Dutch

Posted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:33 am
by Dutchringgirl
uh oh, another addicted victim !!! Cute arent they!!!!

Re: new here with my second Dutch

Posted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:26 am
by Schlussdibusti
welcome !

Re: new here with my second Dutch

Posted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:24 pm
by alspyce
Welcome!

Re: new here with my second Dutch

Posted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:37 pm
by felixone123
welcome and love to see some pics!!

Re: new here with my second Dutch

Posted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:34 pm
by GreatRembrandt
welcome from me and the striped rembrandt!

Re: new here with my second Dutch

Posted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:34 pm
by Marjolein
Welcome, nice Dutch name :D Pictures are very welcome :dswink"

Re: new here with my second Dutch

Posted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:43 pm
by vneerland
Welcome Lisa and Femke 8-)

Re: new here with my second Dutch

Posted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:44 pm
by k9katet
Hmmm, tiger themed STUFF. I'm liking that idea.

Welcome Lisa. I've read your posts about Femke on some email lists. CU maybe? Or DogRead?