Page 1 of 1

Vermonter, don't have a DS yet, but strongly looking

Posted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:57 pm
by feraloup
Greetings. New here, just discovered this forum while researching the DS breed. Have lots of dog experience, have had several dogs in my life, as well as worked in a boarding kennel for several years, and worked for a doberman breeder during the same time period. I have never owned a DS before, but my love of GSDs and similar breeds have led me here, and I'm thinking to join the ranks of DS fanatics in the near future. :love:

I'm here to learn, my postings may be sporadic, as I have limited computer access, but I look forward to making your collective acquaintance and sharing some of your experiences.

Thanks and regards!

Re: Vermonter, don't have a DS yet, but strongly looking

Posted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:02 pm
by alspyce
Welcome! What part of Vermont are you from??

Re: Vermonter, don't have a DS yet, but strongly looking

Posted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:42 pm
by feraloup
I currently live in Vergennes, VT, and work in Shelburne. I grew up in South Burlington/Burlington area. The Adirondacks are part of my daily view when I'm traveling Rt. 7. :) (Noting you're from the NY side of "the pond" *grin*)

Regards!

Re: Vermonter, don't have a DS yet, but strongly looking

Posted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:28 pm
by Christie M
Welcome to the group! You will find many enthusiasts here and a TON of knowledge.

Please take a moment and create a signature for yourself that includes your name. It helps us keep everyone straight :D

Re: Vermonter, don't have a DS yet, but strongly looking

Posted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:51 pm
by Dutchringgirl
Welcome, they are addicting !

Re: Vermonter, don't have a DS yet, but strongly looking

Posted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:50 pm
by feraloup
Sounds good! I will try to make a proper "signature" attachment for my posts sometime in the coming week. I don't actually have a working computer at home right now, so it'll have to wait 'til I'm back at work. I can do some limited stuff from my phone, but technology and I have an uneasy truce, at best.
In the meantime, I'm Autumn in Vermont.

(No, seriously, not just being cute, my name really is Autumn, and yeah, I live in Vermont. ;) )

Re: Vermonter, don't have a DS yet, but strongly looking

Posted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:06 am
by leih merigian
Welcome, Autumn in Vermont!

Re: Vermonter, don't have a DS yet, but strongly looking

Posted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:19 am
by Schlussdibusti
Welcome :wave: